"If you try to steal my money I don't need a second thought to break your arms!" The scary woman firedback at me makes me shiver by the cold tone of her voice.

"Hey! I'm just offering my service here ya'll know?! Such a ill tempered woman." My mind think faster than I could imagine as I was intimidated by her fierce look but there's something in her eyes I couldn't utter.

"I don't need your help."

Such an arrogant woman.

"Oh trust me you will need me and if you ask me our location here, I bet it's still too far from the city where you belong and no signal here at all." I smirk and glance at her as she tried to dialled something on her mobile phone before she groans and throws a sharp glare at me.

"Do you know a nearby hotel here or something I can spend the night?" She asked annoyingly and sighed in defeat, I smirk at her.

"My house is just a few steps away from here." We both heard her stomach growl made her totally embarrassed.

"And I bet you're hungry as well, and you're such a  lucky ass I've got bought something to eat for two." She followed me as I lead her into my humble home not too far from where she's stuck.

After we reached my home, she just stood outside and froze and from the look on her eyes, she carefully scrutinizing my old house in disgust, I shrugged and let her and put the bags on my small table and brought out the take out food.

"You live here alone?" She asked and I just nod before she enter my home.

"What's with the smell?" She pinch her nose and felt uncomfortable inside my home, well I didn't clean much for the past few weeks because I got busy and no time for cleaning my stuffs and all.

"There's no hotel here and I'm just kindly offering my home for you to stay and not let some drunkard harassing you out of the dark." I said before she ready to protest, she only shut her mouth and sat at my make up bed.

"Is there an aircon here?" She asked again while she took off her black hoodie and left her with a very expensive Gucci shirt.

"What do you think?" I asked sarcastically before she snort and ignores me. The woman quietly sat and never ask me another question.

NO ONE POV

"If I weren't a Queen I shouldn't took her offer to take me here." The Queen mumbled but Taeyeon wasn't aware of it.

"Eat it, it's edible and has no poison on it if you ask." Taeyeon offered the descent food to the Queen, she had no idea she's talking face to face with the ruler of her nation where she lived.

"Is this even a food?" The Queen asked as she eyed the food on her plate. Taeyeon nodded and continue digging on her food with pleasure.

"I had no choice but to eat it." The Queen closes her eyes before she put it inside her mouth using a spoon and munch it.

"Not bad maybe I ask my chef to cook it for me." The Queen said to herself as she taste the food on her mouth.

"What is this called?" The Queen asked in a happy tone.

"You like it don't you?" Taeyeon tease the Queen but nonetheless she nodded.

"It's a Chinese fried rice." Taeyeon answered as she took another bite.

The Queen continue to finish her own food on a plate with Taeyeon and after awhile she spend the night letting her took the bed and the owner slept on the floor with only a blanket to kept her from cold. Taeyeon charge her a few money for the thing she owes and the Queen gladly paid her for a good price and asked her for a help on her ride tomorrow morning but the smart ass thief charge her more money and she couldn't even protest and take it rather than letting her spend another night on a hard piece of wood for a bed.

"I'll get going." The Queen said after her wheels got repaired.

"See you again." Taeyeon happily said as she counted her money on her hand making the Queen scoffed.

"Hope I will never crossed path with this kind of a person ever again." The Queen stepped inside her car and slammed the door before she turns on the engine and drove back into the city.

To be continued.