Chapter Seven: How Do You Transport a Giantess?

Начните с самого начала

The truck was more than ready to handle its new heavy load.

~*~*~

At the forest of Creek Landing, Diana was fast asleep under the cover of the trees, some leaves on her body, but it didn't annoy her. She was now thinking about Braedey and Jessie, and about where they live. It would be a new experience for her.

Just then, a truck horn echoed outside of the forest, waking her up. Diana sat up, and made her way to an open clearing in the forest. As she does so, she could see a white 18-wheeler semi-truck pull up nearby, and sitting in the truck was James, Braedey, and Jessie. Diana smiled happily, and heads back to her spot, waiting patiently.

"Okay. James, I'll get the trailer ready. Jessie, you try and find Diana." Braedey said to his sister. "By any chance, she might've heard the horn."

Jessie nodded, and began to make her way into the forest. As she does so, Braedey pulled a lever nearby the back of the trailer, making the rear ramp of the trailer lower down to the ground, revealing a lot trailer that was chilled to be comfortable, and there were some large XL mattresses on the floor of the trailer, so it will be comfortable for Diana to sit/lay down inside of.

With Jessie, she only walked for about a minute, when she saw Diana kneeling down to her with a smile on her face in front of her. "Hey, Jessie. Are we ready to go?" The giantess asked her little friend.

"Yep. The truck is ready to pick you up, and take you back home with us." Jessie smiled, and headed back to the truck, as Diana followed behind her.

At the truck, Braedey and James have checked and double-checked the suspension and tyres on the trailer and truck, just as Diana walked up with Jessie.

"Hey, Braedey." Diana greeted, kneeling down to him, and patting his head. She then eyed the trailer. "Is that what I'm riding inside of to your home?" She asked skeptically.

"It was the only option we've got, and the best hands of you not getting spotted." Braedey told her. "Plus, I think you being on a plane wouldn't be such a good idea."

"Okay." Diana nodded.

Being cautious with her movements, Diana puts her feet and legs into the truck trailer first. It was gonna be a tight squeeze for her thighs and her buttocks. As she got into a crouching position in the truck, she shuffled back as far as she can in the 40ft trailer. As her hips got to the trailer opening, she got slightly stuck, much to her embarrassment, but with a bit more force, and a shunt from the front of the trailer by the truck reversing suddenly, her butt popped right into the trailer, and she managed to get the rest of herself into the trailer. Her impressive bust didn't get in the way of the trailer, either.

She smiled to Braedey, as he prepared to shut the trailer door. "As soon as we get home, we'll open the trailer for you. But, for the journey, just try and stay quiet, and we'll make it there."

"Okay." Diana nodded, as the trailer door closed up, and locked up.

"Right. Let's get moving!" Braedey called, jumping into the truck with Jessie and James.

With that, the truck roared to life, and the trio, along with their giantess friend, began their long road trip back to Merrillville.

~*~*~

Back at home, Naomi was currently cleaning out the barn at the back of their home, all ready for Diana's arrival. The barn stood at 45ft tall, so Diana can stand inside it without having to crouch down, and the second level of the house is a good spot for Naomi and the others to stand on and talk to Diana and look her in the eye easily. The barn was in red with white along the doors, and has a black rooftop.