I dragged her over to the couch. Literally dragged. I placed her down as I went to get more drinks. I wanted more and I was thirsty.

I returned with the drinks and drunk both of them. The burning liquid going slow down my throat. I tossed my head back letting it flow.

I felt myself slowly getting drunk again as I got more. Doing the same with each. On my 5th cup of tequila. I felt someone take it away from me.

"Hey!" I turned around to find Leo and Blake. "Come on A, we're leaving." He stated. "But I don't wanna leaveee!!!" I whined.

After that I felt myself being picked up and tossed over his shoulder. I squirmed and tried to get out of his grip but it wouldn't work.

"Well if you won't let me go can you at least get Astrid. She's on the couch." I said as I stopped squirming and just gave up.

"Blake is getting her." He stayed as we got outside of the building and to his car. He threw me in the passengers seat and walked to the drivers side and got in.

This man literally threw me. He wasn't even gentle. Well someone may be just a tad bit mad.

The drive home was silent. He had no reason to be mad. We aren't even together. I forgave him. Or at least I think I did. But that doesn't mean he's allowed back in my life.

I was getting sleepy so I just started saying random things. "I love you Leo." I said lowly. I saw him look over at me.

"I love you too A." He said with a sigh. I wonder what he was thinking. He never told me his feeing unless he was apologizing for something.

I hate to admit it but I needed him. I needed my children to have a father figure and I want the boys to be happy. I was perfectly fine without Leo but it's better with him. The boys are happy which makes me happy.

I only agreed to go to the club so I could get my mind off everything. Off of Allen. Off of Leo. Off of Ezra. Everyone and everything. I know I still have a son in the hospital but I needed a release.

We pulled up to the house. Leo got out and picked me up bridal style. I was too tired to complain. "The boys are sleep. You left them wondering where you were." Leo stated simply without another word.

"I'm sorry." I whispered lowly more to myself than anyone else. But he didn't seem to notice.

"It's fine. You needed to lose some of the stress. Just don't do it again." He said putting me on the bed.

I took my dress of and quickly covered myself with the covers of the bed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

...

I woke up the next morning to find an arm wrapped around my body. Not again.

I had a massive headache and my stomach hurt. I looked over my should r to see Leo shirtless and sleep. I looked under the covers to see that I was in nothing but my bra and panties.

Omg what did I do!?

I felt Leo stir beside me and his eyes flickered open. "Good morning." He said is a very husky voice and gave off a little smile. He removed his arm from around my waist.

"Morning. Did we do anything." I asked him in a whisper. He shook his head so I just nodded and ran out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. What the hell?

I turned to the toilet and started puking my guts out. My head started throbbing viciously. God this hangover is a bitch.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I heard Leo ask as he walked in the bathroom. He walked up to me and held my hair up while patting my back.

Between my puking I managed to get out. "Leo, stop calling me babe. Im not you babe." I said but it came out as cry. Tears started forming in my eyes. I don't know why but they just appeared.

"A, don't worry about that right now and why are you crying?" He asked me letting out a sigh. I didn't respond and just kept my head in the toilet.

After I was done I went to the sink to wipe my mouth. I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower.

I let the scorching hot water hit my body. It burned but I didn't care.

This was going to be a hell of a long day.