6-All I ask

Dianne's  POV:

I take Joe's hand as we approach room 335. I'm nervous and my hands are beginning to sweat, but I know he dares question me. I'm also aware that he knows I'm not the happiest with the receptionist ladies as they were young and flirty, almost. I have every right to be annoyed as long as I don't fully take it out on Joe.
"Are you ready?" I whisper, gripping his hand tighter. He half-nods, knocking on the door lightly in case Jasmine is asleep.
"Hello, you must be Joe and Dianne." A woman says to us, potentially her mother.
"Yes, we are. Is Jasmine in here?" Joe asks and I laugh a little, wondering why else a random woman who appears to have never seen either of us before would know our names.
"Yes, She's here. I must warn you though that she thinks Bella's coming to visit today." Joe nods, taking the lead.
"Bella said she was a fan?" He questions.
"She is, more than you will ever know. But I still want her and Bella to see each other so before visiting hours end, you need to make sure Bella has seen her. That's all I ask."
"Of course, I can leave earlier than Joe. I know a girl who doesn't live too far away from here." I smile, realising this would be the perfect opportunity to meet up with Amy.
"Well if you would then, come on in."

We weren't prepared for what we saw. A petite girl attached to a monstrosity of wires, bundled up in an uncomfortable duvet. Her face, though her eyes seemed empty, lit up as soon as she realised who had come to visit her.
"Hello, Jasmine." Joe says, quietly in order to not startle her.
"Joe Sugg." She managed to smile, fondly naming him.
"It's me! You're a very special girl Jasmine." Joe tells her.
"Your best friend wanted us to meet you because you're very special." For the first time, she glances my way and I notice her mother turn her nose up slightly at me.
"Is that-that your girlfriend?" Jasmine speaks slowly, calmly and I smile reassuringly at her.
"Yes, this is Dianne. Did you watch Strictly Come Dancing?" Joe asks, beginning another conversation.
"We did! Mummy, I remember now." Jasmine seems so happy at the very prospect of remembering one small detail about her life and it warms my heart.
"You were the best. I loved it all. I think you should've done a Little Mermaid theme though," She teases me a little.
"Okay that's enough." Her mother, snarling at me, looks less than impressed.
"I'm sorry if we've overstepped our boundaries." I say, her face softening for the first time. She quickly guides me out the room for a brief second and I'm a little shocked. Does she really dislike me this much?
"Jazzy here used to be a dancer, like you. I just don't want her to miss it because chances are she'll never dance again." Her mother stays calm, despite the lone tear that's falling down her face, perfectly sculpted onto her lip.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I can go." I say, touching her arm then retracting since I barely know this woman.
"I just want the conversation to be uplifting and bright." She finally cracks half a smile and I sigh.
"I'll just go in and say my goodbyes then." I say, gripping onto my handbag a little tighter now.

"Okay well it was absolutely wonderful to meet you. Sparkle bright okay, Jazzy?" I tell her, earning a small nod.
"See you later babe." I kiss Joe's cheek, quickly whispering in his ear that I will explain later and shake her mother's hand, deciding that's enough of a goodbye for me.

Now to Amy's house.

A/N: So I wasn't planning an update today but...
Your girl is off to the Strictly tour tomorrow!!!
Like it wasn't even planned and now I'm going with my best friend from dance and I'm gonna be having the time of my life so I thought I'd get this out now!
Love you all x