Chapter 30: Bloody War

Start from the beginning

"I love this one." She pointed at the white bodysuit.

"I know. It's white." Kain said bluntly and she just stared at him.

"So, could you get your mom to call up her favourite party planner?" She asked.

"Mama already called her up. She's coming to meet us at 6 today." Kain kissed her forehead, "Okay, that's good. I just don't want to be doing it all on my own and I don't need my family stressing about decorations and stuff." She sighed.

"What're you wearing?" Kain asked.

"Ooo, I've actually ordered a dress online. It's white. I need us both to wear white then the guests can wear whatever colour the gender is." She explained, "I cannot wait until we find out tomorrow." She smiled.

"Yeah, I can't wait either." He kissed Maggie's cheek.

"Yo, I gotta head down to the club. Wanna come?" He asked.

"Yeah, might as well." She nodded her head.

After shopping for the baby shower, Kain and Mahogany made their way down to Drip City. Mahogany was honestly just tired but she still wanted to go with Kain. They walked into the club and found Kain's employees getting the club ready. She gave them all a smile as she walked by and they greeted back.

"What is it that you need to do?" Maggie asked.

"Stacey said that somebody wanted to talk to me about something, I don't know." He shrugged.

"Oh..." She nodded her head.

He opened the door to his office and stopped in his tracks, "Man, the fuck?" He sucked his teeth.

"If it's got anything to do with you and your pops, go ahead and see a therapist or something?".

"Kain...Long time no see, man." He got up and smiled.

"Bruce, I ain't got time for this shit." Kain shook his head.

"Who this, your sister? Damn, Ken? Who got you pregnant?" He frowned.

"That ain't Ken, fool. That's my girl.".

"Your girl?" He made a face.

"Daddy, I told you what he got going on." Skai turned her nose up.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up!".

"Ooh, she a lil' feisty one." Bruce laughed, "So the child is yours, I'm guessing.".

"Man, fuck allat' questioning shit. What do y'all want?".

"I don't want my daughter stripping anymore.".

"And what's that got to do with me? You want him to fire her? Cool." He shrugged.

"You fired, bitch." Maggie grinned.

Skai gave her a glare, "You ain't got some other shit for her to do?" Bruce asked.

"What? You want her to push some weight for me?" He tilted his head.

"Nah, man. Fuck no." He shook his head.

"Then I ain't got shit to give her. I'm sorry, man." Kain shrugged, "Maggie, come on, let's go." He took Maggie's hand.

"Daddy, lets just go. I'll find a job somewhere." Skai huffed and got up too.

"I mean, the dollar store are always hiring." Mahogany smirked as she left the room, "I mean, I was guessing you already worked there because of the discounts they were giving you. You know, your cheap ass wigs and shit.".