Chapter 30: Bloody War

Start from the beginning

"Well, would you do the honour of taking this ring and wearing it at all times?" He asked.

"It's a promise ring." He announced.

"I do." She grinned and laughed, "And don't worry, I've still got the necklace too." She smiled showing him the necklace he got her months back.

"So, what did you want to say?" He put his hands into his pockets.

"Uh...I uh...It's just erm...you know, I think we should..go to the hospital to find out the gender of our baby." She said instead of saying what she really wanted to say.

"When do you wanna go?" Kain asked.

"My next appointment which is next week. I just can't wait, I want to know what we're having." She smiled.

Kain went ahead and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his body, "If that makes you happy, then it makes me happy." Kain kissed her on the lips once more before he walked into her room closing the white door behind him with his foot.

-

"Man, y'all gotta go ahead and do what I've just told y'all to do. And do it now!" Diego García yelled just like his deceased father.

He watched as the girls hurried out of his office. He sighed and shook his head, rubbing the top of it. Walking out of the room, he could hear his kids running about all over the place. Not too long ago, he lost his second baby mother. He assumed that it it was Kain who had done that. He's the only person that's at war with him even though it actually hasn't been declared.

"Jeron, stop that shit!" He picked up his 4 year old son.

"Daddy! You said we was gonna go and buy my pony." His 8 year old daughter, Meyah, frowned.

"Later, Meyah." He sighed.

He put Jeron down, "Continue running and Imma whoop yo' ass." He sucked his teefh.

His eldest daughter walked out of her room, "Dad, you gotta do something about them little ass kids. I'm trynna' study in here but I can't because they all screaming or running about." Skylar rolled her eyes.

"Sky, you know how busy I am, man. You could at least help out." Diego sucked his teeth and ran his hands down his face.

"How about you ask your girlfriend? She doesn't do nothing but sit down on your couch and use her phone whilst my siblings are killing each other. I'm busy every other day trying to get my grades up for you. If I had a choice, I would've dropped school, gotten a job and help out at home. But I'm into trying to impress my father." She said walking away.

Diego sighed and shook his head. He headed downstairs and found out that she was gone. Skylar was right. All she did was sit around and used her phone. She could at least help out but they ain't her kids and he understood that. After making sure that all kids were asleep, he quickly told his maid that he was leaving. He got into his car and drove down into town. He stopped at a restaurant and walked inside taking a seat a couple of tables behind Kennedy and her boyfriend Kevin. They looked as if they were having a good time.

Next day

9:43 a.m

Maggie had been back in town and ever since she got back, she and Kain have just been going at it. He loves her dearly but she's tired too. The two of them were currently at the mall, shopping for baby clothes and furniture. Mahogany had decided on moving in with Kain so that they were both able to look after the baby. It would be difficult if she loved with her mom because she'd be travelling back and forth.