Chapter 19 - Love, just love.

A/N: This is quite much kissing and a little bit sensual... please skip if you don't like that. ;)

                              CLOVE
Cato is lifting me up. We kiss passionately. His lips are soft and wonderful.
**Buzz buzz**
In all romantic my mom texts me.
-Ugh mom! I say and pull away and picks up the phone.
I read the text. "Hey Clove. I'm going away to Madrid in just a couple of days. I love you honey! xoxo Mom"
-Oh right! Mom is going to Madrid today. I say.
-Cool. Cato says.
-Do you wanna go to my house? Now we have the whole house for ourselves. I say and smirk.
-Um ya, okay! He says and smiles.
We jump into Cato's car and he drives to my house.

When we're at my house we jump out of the car and I unlock the door. We walk inside.
-So shall we continue where we stopped? I say and smirk.
Cato doesn't answer. He just pulls me close to him and kisses me. I have my arms around his neck and he has his arms pretty low down on my back... I feel the blood rush through my cheeks. I don't know who took the first step but somehow we haves moved from the hall to the living room and we kiss on the couch. I'm sitting on top of Cato. I forget about everything for a second and I could just think about his lips against mine. His lips are softer than Marvel. And Marvel is more slow and gentle, Cato is more rough, and that's what I like.
After a couple of minutes just kissing we slow down and pull away. We stare into each other's eyes. Damn his hot. I'm still sitting on top of him.
-Wow. That was... Cato starts
-Amazing! I fill in.
-Yeah! He says.
This is the most "wild" thing I've done in my life. It almost became...more than just kissing...
Cato drags his and through his hair and I get of him.
-What do you want to do now, princess? He says.
-Never leave this universe. I say and look into his eyes.