Confronting the demons inside (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

She yelled while her mascara smeared to her chicks.

"Has it happened to you that you don't know me at all?" I asked her and instantly felt awful.

"Has it ever happened to you, you are a terrible liar?" She came closer

"I can feel your pain Godric." she whispered. She reached for my shirt and saw the tattoo markings. She carresed my marking gentely with her pale fingers giving me a feeling that brought me chills.

"I can feel this markings on my own body even though I have none. I love you Godric. I shared my life with you and I want you to be fine."

Jade said out of breath.

"Stop it. Stem , it's not right." was all I can say.

She touched my chick

"Whatever you think you are achieving by saying shit to me it's not gonna work. I love you Godric."

Jade said and hugged me.

Instantly all the pain that I felt was gone. I hugged her back.

"I love you too little one." I told her and we fell down her face buried on my chest.

She raised her rain-stained face.

"I want to kiss you Godric."

she said looking straight in my soul.

"It will kill you, you can't, I won't let you."

I answered standing up and quickly walking away.

"You kissed me on the shadow world. You knew I'd die?"

she questioned unbelievably calm.

That was my chance to make her hate me.

"Of course I knew you would die."

That was the greatest lie of my life...

~Continuity~

Jade's POV

Godric was standing a mere feet away from me, his stillness could probably put a statue to shame.What he had uttered felt like a very thin yet extremely deathly dagger pressed deeply into my heart, cutting it painfully till there was no feelings left. Was I a normal person I would be laying on the hard, cold ground instantly. But no, this is me Jade.

I turned my back to him and pressed my worn out hands hard on each side of me, driving my ebony painted nails into my flesh, I was able to feel my bones. My temper below zero.

Godric made a sound as if to say something.

However , I whirled around throwing my hands on the air and laughing like a lunatic.

"Jade..." Godric kept on only to be interrupted by me.

"Shut up. Stop Jade-ing me. Do you really consider that you could fool me? You can't even fool yourself,let alone me. What the fuck is wrong with you? "

was my sudden outburst. I paused as I moved closer to him.

I rested my hand on his shoulder and I could feel him as if he was materialized again.

"You really believe I would buy this shit from you? I know the cards you are playing and it's pathetic Godric. I know you. You try to make me hate you. It's crazy that you could even think I would..."

I went on as he was staring into my eyes terrorized by something I could not tell,was I really that intimidating?

We were in a silent battle for some fractures of a second. It seemed much longer, I was in some kind of trance, our gazes never lingering elsewhere. His emerald eyes caught mine captive. The sun was up and the waters of the nearby lake were luminous and bright.