Chapter 2

TO ALL THE SILENT READERS:   PLEA$€  VOTE & COMMENT...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"AssalamuAlaikum"
I say to no one in particular. Its sunnah to say salam once you enter home.

Throwing my bag on the couch is the second thing I do as I enter home.Thirdly,I strech my legs and sit down closing my eyes much to mums dismair.

"How many times should I tell you to keep things in order?"Ami scolds.

I roll my eyes,stand up and go upstairs to my room....whoosh Im on bed once again.

Abu comes to leave my bag.I sit up hurriedly.

"Because of you your ami us scolding me."Abu smiles with me.

"Sorry abu."He knows I'm lazy.

"I am just very tired."I defend myself.

"Like always."Abu reminds me my lame excuse.

"Hurry up before your mum gets angry again."

Abu is the perfect husband one can ever wish for.Abu is so much fun while ami is boring,but that's how Allah makes couples right?
Ami has a weak heart and short temper therefore Abu always handles her delicately.He always helps mum with breakfast,lunch or dinner.He loves her alot. He also loves me alot. He respects women alot,he is the best Abu in the world.

"Come lets go."

I help ami in laying the table.

"Ami,actually I want to go shopping with Mali tomorrow."

"Dont tell me you want a new pair of heels. You just got them last week."Ami scolds.

"Yeah last week. Seven days!"

"I dont get it. You are already tall enough why do you need heels?"Abu tries to understand my philosophy.

"I just love heels and nor do I want to look tall. Anyways please give me one thousand rupees.They are on a sale in the nearby mall. Please abu...please"

"Dont give her. You are spoiling her alot."

"Please Abu."

"No Anu,you dont understand me. You have to save money and not keep spending on unneccesary expenses.You need to understand the value of money."

I listen to her little speech quietly. She was right. I needed to value money. We finish our dinner in silence. Ami gets up to leave and hugs me and whispers

"Love you."She kisses my forhead and gives me something in my hand. I open and check to reveal 2000 rupees.

"Amiii....I love u!"

I look at dad and he winks at me.
Finally,after dinner I go to my room and pray namaaz first. Later,I log in my insta. Did I tell you I am a social butterfly?... I'm addicted to twitter,facebook and instagram.

I love to poke my friends on fb.
I love to have fun...

I keep scrolling on insta and then I dont get to know when I fall asleep.

"Wake up..."I feel someone is patting my cheeks.

Its Ami...

"Assalamuaalikum ami."

She replies and tells me to pray namaaz.

I take a bath and pray namaaz. Afterwards I have breakfast which consists of juice and few biscuits. I eat very less...not to look slim but...its just my appetite.

~

I thanked allah a thousand times when mum messaged me to inform me she is at home. So,I can go home straight away. I was too exhausted.