Chapter 18 - You & me against the world.

CATO
Yesterday was Clove's birthday. She's not going to have a party, instead me and her are just going to spend a whole day together. How amazing isn't that? Just a whole day with my bae!
-Okay, mom I drive and pick up Clove. I say.
-Okay sweetheart! Have fun! See you later tonight! Love you!
-Love you too mom!
I walk out. I have a present to her in my hand.
It is a new designer heels with not to much glitter. I hope she likes it. My mom said that it was every girls dream present, but Clove isn't like every girl, and that is what I just love about her.
I drive in on her street and park outside her house. I see her through the window doing some makeup. She looks out and sees me, I see her run away from the window and seconds later she opens the door.
-Hey babe! You look beautiful. I say and kiss her on the cheek.
-You do as well. She says.
I hand her over my gift.
-Another one Cato? You didn't have to! You've already gave me a present.
-A beautiful girl needs beautiful presents. I say and smile.
She opens the present.
-Oh my! They are amazing Cato thanks! She says. She kisses me on the lips so I get lipstick on my lips.
-Okay lets go! She says. She grabs her fur coat and her boots. We jump in the car.
-Okay my baby. Where are we going?
-I want to go to a place where me and Marvel always went to. It's a cafe, there are very many couples who are there. She says and smiles.
-Oh, okay! I say and start to drive.
Clove gives me directions because I've never been there before.

I open a door. It's very nice inside.
-Hey Angelina. Clove says to the girl who works there.
-Hey Clove. Um. Your here with another guy?
-Um ya. I recently found out that Marvel was a jerk. This is Cato, the most wonderful guy in the world. She says.
I smile. Aww she's so adorable.
-Well okay. The girl says.
We take a table in the corner. There are a few other couples in here.
-I'll buy something to drink. Would you like anything? I'm going to take a hot chocolate.
-A hot chocolate for me too, please. I say.
-Okie! She says and walks to the girl and orders.
She comes back with two cups of hot cocoa with loads of whip cream and marshmallows.
-Okay, at this cafe your supposed to be cheesy. She says and giggles.
-Well, okay. Clove Tiana Kentwell, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. It's you and me against the world. I say and kiss her on her hand.
She giggles. And says
-Cato Erik Hadley, you are the most handsome man in the world. When I think of you my heart melts. I'll die for you. She says and lays her hand on her forehead and pretends to faint dramatically.
We laugh.
I sip my hot chocolate. I see that Clove got some whip cream on her nose.

When we're done at the cafe Clove asks me what we're going to do next.
-This is your day my princess. You choose. I say.
I walk with my arm around her. She suddenly stops.
-Hey babe. Do you know what I want to do?
-No, wha— I say but Clove cuts me of my kissing me. She has her arms around my neck. I lift her up without pulling away our kiss. Wow. Really wow.