Instead he moved my hair away from my neck with his nose and lowered his mouth to the same place he had bitten before. He licked the exact same spot sensuously, causing me to grip his messy locks. He kept doing this for a couple of seconds before he blowed against the spot, eliciting a deep moan from me. 

Then I felt something being laid on top of the wet place on my neck. I gasped as I realized what he was going to do. “Body shots?”

A smirk was covering his gorgeous face and mischief played in his eyes. “If you want to,” but the self-satisfied look he had, told me he already know what my answer was.

I exposed my neck extra to show him though and he quickly worked further. His hands gripped my hips, shoving my black tank top up so he could rub circles on my bare hipbones. Within a second there were goosebumps all over my skin and I was arching my back slightly. 

Nate took this as a sign to move on and ran his hand over my sides, effectively dragging my tank top up until it was under my breasts, only exposing the expanse of my stomach. 

He filled my belly button with a cold liquid, tequila obviously. At last he placed a wedge of lemon between my lips, grazing his thumb over my under lip before making sure I bit down on the lemon.

And then he was quick, licking the salt of me in the same movement he drank the tequila from my belly button, making me squirm. His eyes were half lidded as he came up to my face to take the lemon. To my great surprise, he hesitated for a second before got a determined look on his face.

“Fuck the lemon,” he muttered to himself, taking the lemon out with his hand instead of his mouth. Damn. That had been the part I had been anticipating the most.

But I wasn’t disappointed because instead of taking the lemon out of my mouth, he lowered his lips to mine. Taking my under lip in his and tenderly pulling it with his own. 

This brief connect was the only thing he did before scooting over to the other side of the room, obviously afraid he would do more.

“Well, that was... intense,” I said, suddenly feeling less drunk than before.

“Yeah indeed,” Nate mumbled. 

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes and I gulped down more Malibu in that time so that my brain was thoroughly intoxicated. A plan started forming in my head when I looked at Nate. He sure would be in for it too.

“Lets pee in Eric’s office,” I said bluntly. 

Nate’s piercing green eyes snapped up to mine. “What the fuck, Mel?”

“Well, we both hate Eric’s guts and lets piss all over everything in his office.”

Nate contemplated my idea for a second, before a smirk appeared on his face. “Lets do that but also ruin everything, trash everything.”

I loved that idea. Immediately, I stood up and run to the door. We both ran out of the door, laughing loud when we were practically sprinting towards Eric’s office. “I wanna see his face when he finds out,” I already laughed at everything we would do. Eric would be so pissed.

“I bet he’s the kind of coward that immediately resign,” Nate laughed with a menacing glint in his eyes.

“Or be shipped of to a nuthouse himself,” I said and we both started laughing even more and now even clutching our sides. The idea of Eric in a madhouse was a very satisfying idea. 

We were still doubled over with laughter when I heard a kind voice on the other side of the hallway. “Melanie what are you doing here?”

“We’re going to pee in Eric’s office,” I said between giggles. I still hadn’t realized who was standing in front of me.

“Mel,” the voice said with a deep sigh and for some reason I knew he was pinching the bridge of his nose. 

Wait, pinching the bridge of his noise. Aydin. Fuck!

“Aydin,” I gasped as all my laughter quieted down and I looked into the disappointed eyes of my best friend. Suddenly peeing in Eric’s office didn’t seem like such a great idea anymore. “You’re drunk.”

“Obviously, asshole,” Nate said beside me, wrapping his hand around my waist. 

Aydin shifted his weight from his right foot to his left as his eyes went to the hand that was planted on my hip. His eyes became a bit sad and this made immediately step out of Nate’s grasp. Even drunk, I couldn’t stand to see Aydin sad.

“What are you doing?” Nate was obviously not pleased that I had shook him off and probably also knew I was currently choosing Aydin above him. 

“I don’t know,” I whispered but I didn’t know if I was answering his question or our relationship. 

This obviously wasn’t the answer Nate had hoped for as he spat on the ground in front of us. “I see how it is,” he said with venom in his face. “Please hop off with your moron friend because I can’t stand to see you right now.”

This hurt me deep in my soul but I was rooted to the spot. At last Nate couldn’t stand it anymore and stalked away angry. Looking at his retreating back, I felt Aydin’s arm wrap around my shoulders and I buried my face into his shoulder as I fought of my tears. 

Asshole.

*-*-*-*-*-*

I know it has been too long since I updated and for that I'm truly sorry but you have to know that for some reason I couldn't continue this story. I had some kind of huge writer's block that lasted for more than a year. Even now I found it sometimes difficult to write this but I'm going to keep this up. I promise. 

A lot has happened the past year and I've even had one story under another account but I'm sure that some of you will hate me forever if you knew which story it was. If you'll guess it right I'll tell you honestly but I don't think you will.

Well further I hope that you will enjoy the rest of this story for I will completely commit myself to it.

Love, Isabella