PREFERENCES: FRIENDS/PARENTS' REACTION

Thank you so much for 1K reads! tbh I was trying to get to 1000 before the new year but I really didn't have any ideas. So... I guess late happy new year!

 ___________________________________________________________________

Tom: You didn't want to publicly announce your relationship because you didn't want to expose yourself to the world and get hated on by fans. Tom revealed that he was in a relationship online and surprisingly there was almost no hate. So, he posted a picture of you. (your anme and etc are not exposed and public)

His parents and friends were relived that he finally got a steady relationship with a person who didn't care about his fame. 

________________________________________________________________________

Harry: It's more stereotypical for the girl's side to be protective, but Harry's friends and relative grilled you.  (a/n did that sentence make sense?)

"What are your hobbies?"

"Do you have a pet? Pets show care and love."

"Do you have any STDs?" (a/n I'M SORRY)

"How many dates have you had?"

_______________________________________________________________________

Sam: His friends told you everything about him, including his weird habits watching the Titanic every Sunday and crying his eyes out.  And also the fact that he loves pink. And that he still calls his mom "mommy". 

___________________________________________________________________________

Haz: His friends were very chill and treated you like a friend. They loved how you were so open and wasn't so possessive or rude. 

______________________________________________________________________

I went skiing for the winter and I know that many of you like skiing @hollandergrazer loves it her whole fcking room is full of skiing maps (she enjoys studying them lol). I didn't really like it. Mainly because I'm actually so acrophobic I don't know why everything just made me feel like having a panic attack. I mean, skiing isn't really hard you just need to do it. If you fall it don't really hurt unless the slope gets dangerous.  I kind of liked skiing at first and thought it was really fun but then I went the wrong way and had to go down a really steep slope and i guess it kind of scarred me? That's just my point of view. 

Also please comment something because it gets really sad for me because I'm writing all the stuff and no one ever writes back....(or maybe when you're at 1K you aren't qualified for comments yet. 

i also never proofread when i post currently im in class and feeling crappy so tomorrow ill probably regret posting this.

~Cath

_______________________________

I PUBLISHED THIS AND I FORGOT TO SAY BILLIE EILISH RELEASED WHEN I WAS OLDER AND IT IS PERFECT IM GONNA LISTEN TO THIS ON REPEAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.