HOLLAND PREFERENCES: CONCERT

Tom: SHAWN MENDES IN MY BLOOD!!! (A/N AHHHHHHHHHHH too bad hes not coming to the city i live in so it sucks) 

You're wearing a Shawn Mendes shirt, holding a Shawn Mendes cd, wearing even more Shawn Mendes merch, so much that tom thinks you're gonna dump him for Shawn.

"Darlin' are you sure you're ok?" (when he sees you literally buried in a pile of merch and screaming his songs, giving everyone a headache and that was 2 hours before the concert,"

"ITS LIKE THE WALLS ARE CAVING IN"

"..."

"Babe, do you think anyone's gonna notice me?"

"YOUCANTtAKEMYYOUTHAWAY"

"..."

Harry: some indie cool band with possibly rock music. (A/N If you need  references read John Green's Will Grayson, Will Grayson and the bands in it is what I mean, like Neutral Milk Hotel) You were ok with the band but he ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT which made you happy

Sam: Mariah Carey because he's such a softie inside :)

Haz: Taylor Swift Reputation (A/N omgggg)concert where you wear matching t-shirts and all that and be #couple-goals (although he was very reluctant cuz you forced him to go by threatening that you would never bring him his favorite cookie dough ice cream)

________________________________________________

Hiii thanks for reading by the time I finished this story we hit 350+ so...

Yay!

~Quackson~

P.S. Im also gonna post more this weekend because I'm going on school camp next week and we aren't allowed to bring our phones ughhhh... (Im probably going to bring my ipod because I cant live without music or who knows maybe ill decide to be honest and participate once in camp)