PREFERENCES: WHAT TV SHOW,THEY WATCH WITH YOU

Tom: Stranger Things. 

Tom: "MILEVEN!!!" 

Y/N: "No Tom, Mileven sucks" 

Tom: "MILLIE BOBBY BROWN IS SUCH A QUEEN!"

Y/N: "Gosh Tom stop fanboying your so annoying."

Tom: "Bitch. I'll never let you eat my ice cream ever again." *gets tackled to the ground almost immediately* "OW OW OW STOP OK STOP"

Harry: 13 Reasons Why (A/N Our moms don't let us watch 'cuz u know, the suicide theme) You cried over the sad parts and sang so loudly along with our fav. songs. 

Both: "ISN'T IT LOVELY, ALL ALONE, HEART MADE OF GLASS MY MIND OF STONE." (Lovely, Billy  Eilish & Khalid)

"I WANNA HOLD YOU WHEN IM NOT SUPPOSED TO WHEN IM LYING CLOSE TO SOMEONE ELSE."

Sam: God guys shut the fuq up

Both: NEVER! GIVEN YOU WHAT YOU BEGGING FOR GIVEN YOU WHAT YOU SAY I NEED!" *tessa barks and runs away* " See!!?? Even Tessa likes it!"

Sam: UGH HArrY WhY *stomps away*

Both: YOUR LIES ARE BULLETS YOUR MOUTH'S A GUN

Sam: Good Ol' "Friends" (A/N btw Friends by Anne-Marie is a great song and has nothing to do with the tv show)

Laughing and stupid things Chandler says and literally rolling around the couch and end up spilling popcorn on each other. 

Haz: Riverdale.  Would rather read the Archie comics or watch movies but sometimes you two just crash on a couch and watch Riverdale because it's so fucking silly and surreal (my opinion on it, it's getting really bad and cringy -satisfied_seavey). 

A/N We definitely support the bandana trend!!!

From: https://insta-stalker.com/profile/spideyhollandwebs/