PP PREFERENCE: DATING PETER WOULD INCLUDE

- lots of sweet cuddles and hugs

- him sneaking pecks on your cheek

- You being way too obsessed with his jawline

- playing with the cool stuff "Mr. Stark" gives him

- You saying that Bat-man is wayyy cooler than Spider-Man in front of him on purpose

You: "Oh and by the way, yesterday I saw Spider-Man swinging around on the city." 

Y/B/F (Your best friends): "Ooooo... was he hot! I bet he is. Oh my god, I really want to date him! Do you think he would date me?" (You were slightly jealous but Peter wrapped his hand around your waist)

You: Yeeeeaaahh I guess he's hot..ish...not really. Bat-man is WAYY hotter than Spider-man. (Peter pinched your leg, making you elbow him in the stomach and he yelped)

Y/B/F: Oh really? Oh I though he was hot! Ugh.

Peter (pissed): YES HE'S HOT IN FACT HE'S HOTTER THAN ALL Y'ALL HE'S SO HOT THAT HE WOULD BRUN YOUR EYES OUT HE'S SO HOT THAT---

You: Jeez Peter... What crawled up your ass today. Why are you taking it so personally? (winks at Peter)

Peter(actually growls): NO I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING PERSONAL ABOUT SPIDER-MAN I'M DEFINITELY NOT SPID--- UH NO UM YA AND YOU KNOW HE'S SO HOT THAT...um yeah I got nothing.

You: It's ok (pats his back) C'mon, let's go

After he came through the window and tickled you 'till you passed out, you learned your lesson.

-late night rendezvous in your room (A/N NO NOT THAT YOU DIRTY MINDED FREAKS me though)

- tending to his wounds after a fight and hiding them with your concealer so that Aunt May doesn't see

___________

A/N Thanks for reading! I'll try to update more since we have school but yeah...

https://twitter.com/nic_hamilton

NICCCCC

A/N Harry, Tom, Haz or Sam with a bandana?

Also, we're having Student Leadership Team elections tomorrow... so nervous!! I'm going against AHS (another shared user of this account) and a boy who doesn't even care...ugh...

(AHS already bribed satisfied_seavey to vote for her so...)

BAII ill update tomorrow with another Holland preferences

-quackson