"A New Adjustment."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was quiet. (Y/n) stretched and yawned as he sat up and groaned feeling something fall of his head seeing a soaked cloth and tossed it to the side. "Hello?" He looked around jumping out of bed seeing nobody was in his room. He walked down stairs. "Hey, what happened? Guys?" He asked seeing the living room and Kitchen looked clean. No toys, no mess, and nobody here. "Ruby? Yang? Penny? Neo? Ozpin? Ren? Anybody?" He asked and looked around seeing no one was here as he started to panic. He went to the basement and saw everything looked the same and the book they had gotten was gone. "Oh come on what's going on!?" He asked as he heard the door open. He ran up and saw Alice was putting some things down. "Alice! What are you doing here?" He asked as she was startled and looked over and ran to him giving him a hug as he hugged back a little. "You okay?" He asked. She nodded. "I'm fine, what about you? You've been sick for about two days, and it was a bad fever, you didn't want to get up at all." She said. This slowly sunk in as he moved aside and sat on the couch. "Does this mean, I, I imagined the entire thing.." he thought feeling uneasy. Alice looked over confused. "What? About Ruby and them? No, the thing is, they actually went back home." She said sitting next to him. He blinked looking over. "Wait what?" He asked. She nodded and looked to him about to explain.

Two Days Before...

Alice saw the message and rushed over to (Y/n)'s house fast as she had no time to spare. Shadow Ruby was at the third step nowhere close to getting up to
(Y/n)'s room. She remembered the kids she gave to him and growled picked up the book with all her strength and started to go up the stairs as she growled. "I'm the best, Ruby! I may be a shadow but I have more strength!" She yelled out and groaned carrying it. Everyone was waiting until the door to (Y/n)'s room slammed open and the book was thrown in. Shadow Ruby panted and looked over over. "I did it, we can go home now.." she said slowly climbing the bed and went over kissing (Y/n)'s cheek and walked back as she fell into the portal but gave a thumbs up before she fell in. Everyone was shocked seeing and happily to hear this, until, the portal got smaller as everyone panicked showing they had no time to waste. "We have to go now or we will be stuck in this world forever." Ozpin said. They looked at each other and nodded. Some started to jump in as Ruby looked over to (Y/n) seeing him rest as she put a hand gently on him. "Ruby, we have to go." Yang said looking to her sister. The door slammed open again startling everyone as Alice had arrived. "I'm here! Wait what's going on!?" She asked and saw this. Ozpin adjusted his glasses and made sure the students went in first. "We have our chance to go home now, we must leave or, be stuck here forever. But we won't be able to say by our friend here." Ozpin looked over seeing Ruby was staring at (Y/n) feeling heartbroken. She sighed. "I'll miss you.." She pecked his cheek hard and left with Yang. "I'll make sure he gets better. It was nice meeting all of you." Alice said as they nodded and smiled. Everyone jumped in as Neo was last and looked to Alice sticking her tongue out and jumped in as the book closed and soon disappeared. Alice saw this and soon heard (Y/n) cough badly as he groaned as she went to him making sure he was okay.

Two Days After...

"And that's what happened. You've been sick sense then." She said seeing this as she patted his back softly. He sighed and looked up. "Their gone, I never thought, I, it feels so empty here now." He said as Alice rested her head on his shoulder as he leaned onto her a bit needing to try and get use to all this quietness again. Alice soon packed some things as she was going back home and said her goodbyes as (Y/n) thanked her for watching over him during this time. He sat on the couch and looked around as he checked his phone and sighed tossing it to the side. He went to the kitchen and got some things to make dinner. He turned around seeing and hearing nobody as he put some of the ingredients back and made a small serving size as he sat down and ate. He grabbed the Tv remote and turned on the TV seeing what was on only to see a group of friends laugh and walk together as he turned the TV off.

As it got late He went upstairs and cleaned up getting into his pjs and laid in bed. It was quiet. Without his parents here and still on vacation, and trying to get use to him being alone again was going to be difficult. He turned and sighed feeling alone and closed his eyes falling asleep. The Next Morning Came. Alice tried calling his cell phone as their was no answer for the fourth time. This started to worry her as she sighed and decided to go over. Once arriving to his home she knocked and got no answer. She grabbed a spare key from under the mat and walked in. "(Y/n)! Your not sick again are you?" She asked worried until hearing upstairs as she went up and saw him throwing things around as he was looking for something. "What are you doing?" She asked worried. (Y/n) looked over as he smiled a bit. "I figured it out, it's that box, that present, I forgot where I put it, if I can find it, they can come back, or we can go over." He said happily as Alice sighed worried about this seeing he may be having a hard time losing them. "I can find it, I know I can, the basement, that's where it is!!" He said running downstairs as Alice sighed and walked downstairs with him a bit worried. Shes never seen her friend like this. "Don't you think it's possible that it might be go-" "I found it!!" He happily said interrupting her. She saw the present and blinked. He smirked and tried to open it. He grumbled unable to open it as he soon growled not having it budge as he kept trying to pry it open. "(Y/n), please stop, maybe it's not meant to be open." She said trying to get through to him. He didn't listen. He kept going as best as he could. She frowned on this walking over to him and grabbed the other end of the box trying to pull it away from him. "You need to stop this, your gonna hurt yourself!" Alice said looking at him. He growled and pulled back. "No way, I mess all of them too much, they were like a family to me!" He said. Both growled and pulled only to fall back as the box opened. Nothing happened. It soon started to shake as they stepped back seeing the room change colors as both Alice and (Y/n) were outlined and panicked only to be pulled towards the box as they struggled. They fell in and screamed holding onto each other as everything went dark.

It was quiet. (Y/n) slowly opened his eyes feeling the softest grass. He opened his eyes seeing his hands were tiny as ever. "It worked??" He asked as he got up slowly. He groaned and saw Alice next to him as she was in chibi form. He started walking and saw Beacon right in front of him and saw Ruby talking with the others. "Ruby!!" He shouted as this got her attention. She looked over seeing him as she blushed and smiled. "(Y/n)!!" She shouted back. They both smiled and ran to each other. Velvet jumped onto a boulder and started to sing as if it was to lovers seeing each other in a movie. (Like the picture above.) They both smiled running to each other as Ruby was soon kicked out of the way as (Y/n) was shocked and kept running. Neo happily sliding in and grabbed his hand twirling him around and kissed him hard and happily pulled away making a pop sound. She smirked to him having a sign that said. "Did you miss me?" As he was about to answer until all the girls shouted for him not to answer.

To Be Continued...

(Hey Guys!! Please Vote and comment on this chapter it really helps the book. Thank you! Also theirs a terminator reference in this book hopefully you'll see it, and I don't own it. I DO NOT own any of the characters from RWBY Chibi, they belong to there rightful owners and franchise! The reader belongs to themselves. I DO NOT own any of the media in this story! I only own the OC I created named Alice! Thank you and please vote and comment! Thank you!)