"Getting married?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ozpin read over the pages of the book examining and wondering what this was all about. (Y/n) was upstairs making breakfast for everyone as he yawned tired from the dream he had. "Morning!!" Nora happily said walking over and climbed over onto the table. "Morning Nora, and yes I'll make pancakes." He said. She smiled acting cute towards him. "You know just what I like!" She smirked. She climbed onto him and grinned leaning onto him. "Ya know, we should hang out! I mean have we really talked or gotten to know each other yet?" She asked nuzzling into him. He thought for a moment and nodded. "I guess your right. We haven't." He looked to her. Shadow Ruby smiled looking over Ozpins shoulder looking at the book and grinned. "What's this?" She asked happily. "Non of your business, best to leave this alone." He said and kept flipping through pages. Shadow Ruby's grin was wider as she giggled and snuck away fast.

Breakfast was ready as mostly everyone was eating. Nora smiled being fed by
(Y/n) as he was a bit embarrassed. Ruby and Neo watched this pouting as they were eating. "More please!" Nora said as he nodded making more pancakes. "Hey! Wanna hang out today (Y/n)?" Ruby asked being cute and tilted her head as she smiled. "Sorry, I'm hanging with Nora today, unless you want to hang with us too." He smiled. Nora and Ruby looked at each other in a stare down. The other girls heard this and pouted. "What about us?!" They all asked together. He gulped seeing this.

Sun laughed. "You basically got yourself into this mess." Neptune said as they looked seeing (Y/n) panic walking back and forth. "I know but still! This isn't going to go well, unless it'll work out in the end." He thought looking to them. Ren shook his head as Jaune grabbed a small violin playing a sad song. "It'll go really bad won't it?" He asked having his head down as they nodded.

Later on. He walked down stairs seeing most of the girls look at each other back and forth. "H-hey." He waved over as they smiled and looked over to him. "Did you decide who you were gonna hang out with?" Emerald asked looking at him. He looked at them a bit nervous. "Yes actually, why don't we all hang out?" He asked and smiled. They all pouted but came to an agreement. "On one condition." Weiss said as they all smiled at him.

He sat on the couch watching a movie with a bowl of popcorn. All the girls happily cuddled him and smiled clinging to him. Shadow Ruby was making something once more having to use toys to help her lift and put things in place. She laughed happily and started up a machine watching it work as she smiled brightly. Neo was nuzzled into (Y/n) happily as she smiled. Emerald smiled laying on him. Velvet blushed embarrassed being in his pocket shirt. Cinder grinned on his shoulder trying to kiss him as Ruby was trying to hold her back. All the girls were attached to him not letting go. Nora snuck away and looked around. Shadow Ruby grinned meeting her near the fridge. "Here it is, the potion is ready, it's perfect!" She grinned. Nora nodded and smiled taking it and left fast. Nora grabbed a cookie and smiled having the Potion and placed it all over. She ran over fast. She giggled and nuzzled into (Y/n)'s hand looking up. "Oh hey Nora." He rubbed her little head softly making her blush. She kissed his hand making him blush. "Here I got you a cookie!" She said happily showing it to him. He gently took it and smiled thanking her as he ate it. She grinned watching this with a crazed look. He happily finished it up and smiled. His eyes grew heavy instantly as he fell over. The girls panicked jumping off and looked to him scared. Nora smiled and watched. "Take a good rest my love!" She smiled.

(Y/n) slowly woke up. He felt sore and sick. He coughed heavily and tried to move. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around. He saw everyone tied up and sitting down as he blinked. "Wait why are you guys my height?!" He realized looking at them seeing they weren't so far away or small. "We aren't, your our size." Jaune said as he was tied up and standing next to him as well as sun, Ren, and Neptune. Everyone else was sitting down except for Ruby, Velvet, and Penny. "Wait what's going on?! How did this happen?!" He asked scared and tried to move. Music started to play. Winter sighed being forced to push a button to (Y/n)'s giant phone. Nora smiled happily In a wedding dress. Ozpin sighed walking her towards the scene. Nora smiled looking to everyone as Neo growled trying to get free. Nora smiled standing across from him and blushed. Ozpin sat down as Shadow Ruby stood between them. "Welcome everyone to the greatest Wedding of all time!" Nora happily said and giggled with happiness pinching (Y/n)'s cheek. "I really hope this is another dream." He looked at them.

To Be Continued.....

(Hey Guys!! Please Vote and comment on this chapter it really helps the book. Thank you! I DO NOT own any of the characters from RWBY Chibi, they belong to there rightful owners and franchise! The reader belongs to themselves. I DO NOT own any of the media in this story! I only own the OC I created named Alice! Thank you and please vote and comment! Thank you!)