"Fun At The Beach!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Morning slowly rises as birds chirp outside the house. Ruby smiled and started to nudge (Y/n) trying to wake him up as she giggled only to kiss his cheek gently. He yawned and woke up stretching as Ruby held onto him as he opened his eyes looking to her and smiled petting her softly. "Morning Ruby." He smiled as she giggled looking to him and grinned. "What's got you so happy?" He asked looking at her as she blushed and smiled at him. "You know why~!" She teased as he nodded still unsure looking at her as she smiled and soon started to frown then pout. "You promised! You said that you would take us all to the beach!" She said looking at him pouting as he nodded fast and smiled scared. "Right, I forgot. Um let's make sure everyone is ready!" He said happily and carried her as she smiled winning and giggled.

He came downstairs only to see everyone happily ready and stretching ready for the beach. "Good to see everyone's ready, now one thing I have to say is, stick together and don't leave anyone behind."
(Y/n) said and grabbed an Ice Chest having snacks and food put into it as the door bell rang. Everyone looked over as they saw it open as their eyes widened. Alice smiled walking in and giggled waving. "I'm ready for some fun in the sun!" She Smiled as they all looked over to
(Y/n) a bit confused and mad as he smiled nervous looking to them. "She wanted to come along, so why not?" He asked as they groaned as Alice giggled. Everyone was in the car as Alice sat up front with him. He smiled starting the car as everyone sat in the back. An hour passed as they pulled up onto the beach. Everyone smiled looking at the clear crystal blue water. "Let's have some Fun!" Nora happily shouted as everyone followed along. (Y/n) happily set up an umbrella and towel having the ice chest next to the towel and two chairs set up as well. Ren and Sun started to build a sand Castle against Mercury and Emerald. Nora looked around and grinned. "Hey Penny, wanna help me with something?" Nora grinned as Penny thought and soon nodded and giggled as she smirked. Pyrrha looked around only to be pulled away fast. Winter smiled and made a small chair of Ice as she sat and smiled feeling the rays of the sun. Weiss was pulled by Ruby as she groaned. Neptune was hiding looking at the ocean as he gulped seeing the waves splash all around. "Okay! Are you both ready?" Yang smirked seeing Tia and Qrow lined up with Oobleck and Port as they all ran running a race as they made a track going around the castles being built. "What makes you two so sure that your Castle can beat ours?" Emerald said as she smirked having a plastic shovel to make a catapult as Ren and Sun looked over. "We got determination, plus, this!" Sun said having a water blaster on the wall of the Castle as Ren jumped onto it blasting their Castle with water as Mercury and Emerald growled. Blake smiled on the towel happily reading a book as Roman sighed being In the sand. "Neo, dig me out!" He demanded as she giggled and skipped away petting Zwei and ran around happily. Velvet smiled soaking her feet in the small puddle of water as she was looking for shells all around happily decorating both sand castles.

"Hey, I'm gonna head to the water with Alice! Stay close together!" (Y/n) said running off with Alice as they nodded. They smiled enjoying the beach together. Far from where they were something landed on a palm tree as they looked over seeing small movement ahead as their eyes were sharp and soon narrowed down as a loud call was heard. "Nora, what exactly are we doing?" Pyrrha asked as Penny was scanning the area. Nora smirked. "Looking for treasure!" She grinned as Penny pointed over. Nora nodded and smirked calling over two Grimm to start digging. "Okay Pyrrha do your thing!" She grinned as she sighed using her semblance as the Grimm stood back seeing a screw. "Look! It's an ancient artifact!" She grinned as Penny looked over and smiled. "It looks like a screw!" She said as Nora shrugged having one of the grim have a net to drag their treasure throwing it into the net. Cinder smirked and was with Winter enjoying the sun. Blake smiled finishing her book and stretched seeing the castles as she smiled looking at everyone having fun even Neptune who was hiding in the castles from the water. (Y/n) smiled splashing Alice as she giggled and smirked jumping onto him as they both fell into the water laughing and swimming up a little together. "Hey, thanks for Inviting me, it means a lot." She blushed looking to him as he smiled and nodded. "Of course, I don't mind at all." He said happily as she blushed and had her hand on him as he looked to her only to be splashed as he smirked splashing her back and smiled. "Come on Weiss! Splash in the water!" Ruby said splashing with her feet happily as Weiss refused only to be pushed in by Shadow Ruby as she grinned happily seeing this. A loud call was heard as everyone turned around only to see three Seagulls flying towards them as they screamed as ran into the castles seeing them try and break in as their wings rapidly flailed all around. "What are we gonna do?!" Neptune said scared as Velvet was hiding behind the walls as Ruby looked around. "Wait where's Pyrrha, Nora, and Penny?" She asked as Velvet was more scared. "They were probably eaten by the Seagulls!" She cried out scared as they all screamed and panicked running around. Neo looked seeing a handle and pushed onto it seeing the water blaster hit the seagulls as they got more angry. "It's better to go out fighting then not fighting at all, come on!!" Yang said as they agreed and all charged. Yang shot at the seagulls as Sun ran onto one of them kicking their beak as Neptune threw seashells towards them, Blake made copies to distract them while Jaune fought them off with a shovel as both Ruby and Shadow Ruby sliced at them while Weiss and Winter froze their feet. Mercury kicked one of them hard as Roman smirked blasting at one of them with his weapon as Neo ran off grabbing another shovel and smirked. Cinder ignited her hands throwing small fire balls to keep them away. "This is it, I think we're winning!" Port happily said as another Seagull flew in having a scar on its chest as it screeched looking at them. Everyone stood back as this Seagull wasn't fazed by them. They backed away only to hear howling and turned around seeing the Two Grimm on each side growling as Nora smirked and jumped on a shovel launching all the metal and scrap in the net as Pyrrha used her semblance to guide it and hit the Seagull, Penny Jumped onto the castle and smiled blasting the Seagull with her eye beams as Neo stood proudly holding up Zwei as he barked happily seeing this. The seagulls flew off scared as Alice and (Y/n) came back from the water. "Hey, you guys having fun?" He asked looking to them as they mostly had a scared expression except Penny and Neo.

A few hours passed as everyone got settled in at home. (Y/n) dropped off Alice at home as she waved by to everyone and thanked them for inviting her to the Beach. After the crazy story they told him everyone got cleaned up from all the sand and were happily relaxing and went to sleep from the day of fun. (Y/n) put everything away as he walked upstairs and smiled about to sleep as he heard a knock and looked over seeing Penny as she happily waved to him. "Salutations (Y/n)! May I recharge next to you?" She asked politely as he smiled and nodded. She giggled and happily made herself comfortable and powered down as he rubbed her little head softly and yawned going to sleep soundly. Downstairs in the basement. The present that brought them to this world started to move slightly and shake as something was coming into this world again.

To Be Continued....

(Hey Guys!! Please Vote and comment on this chapter it really helps the book. Thank you! I DO NOT own any of the characters from RWBY Chibi, they belong to there rightful owners and franchise! The reader belongs to themselves. I DO NOT own any of the media in this story! I only own the OC I created named Alice! Thank you and please vote and comment! Thank you!)