dévouement.

This story is dedicated to Frankie.

As off writing this final note, on the 6th January 2018, the beautiful creature you see on the cover of this story is no longer with us.

Nothing can prepare you for an event like the loss of a beloved pet.  It happened so suddenly, at the most unexpected moment.  That's the only downside to Pedigree breeds - they tend to have a lot more health problems, and that was definitely evident with Frankie over the last few years.  Urinary infections.  He has a lot of weight on him, too.  So although it's unclear what actually happened, those things might suggest a few. 

The main thing is, he went peacefully and quickly.  Too quickly for my liking, but at least he didn't suffer, and he was loved.

He was only four years old, nearly five, but he was the fluffiest, chubbiest cat you've ever seen.  

He was a prince - literally - albeit not a very dignified one.

He wasn't exactly cuddly, and would never sit on your lap (he was too fat) but he always seemed to know when you were feeling down, and was never opposed to a few nuzzles and a nice massage.

He's fast asleep now, all wrapped up in his blanket. Sleeping was always his favourite thing to do.

He was my best friend.  

I'll miss you, Frankfurter.  (That's not actually his full name btw, but we did get him in Germany so it makes sense.)

Anyway, on another note, thank you so much for reading and voting and all that lovely stuff you guys do support me.

And as always, on to the next one.

Frankie Von Volkenflock (or Folkenflock, or something else along those lines)

Apr 2014 - Jan 2019