omg as if she thinks that. No one could replace her! I put my fingers under her chin and lifted her head up so she was looking directly in my eyes.

"Sophie Rose Brooks. Listen to me now. You are an absolutely beautiful girl. Your so caring, sweet, funny everything! Niall is one lucky guy to snatch such a perfect girl like you. Don't be worried about Eleanor replacing you because know one can replace you! We love you Soph. Me, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall! All of us do, no matter what, we will always love you. Yeah Louis might date Eleanor. But you will always be his best friend. And let me tell you something Soph. If he does end up replacing you. You can damn sure I'll be right by your side no matter what." I pretty much screamed as I gave Sophie a massive hug. She needs to know she is perfect and that everyone just can't not love her!

"HazzaBear...Thankyou. Your truly an amazing best friend. I love you Harry! I know I can always count on you!" Soph said, her head buried in my chest.

"I'm not as amazing as you Soph. I love you too. I really do." I said and kissed her on the cheek then walked out of the room. I just kinda confessed my feelings for Sophie. Oh shit. I really hope she didnt catch on!

Sophie's POV.

"I'm not as amazing as you Soph. I love you too. I really do." Harry whispered softly to me then kissed me on the cheek. He then just simply, walked silently out of the room. Omg. Did Harry just confess that he likes me? Does he know I'm dating one of his best friends? I gulped way too hard. So everything he's been saying is true. He actually might love me as in really love me. I slowly started piecing everything together.

'baby you light up my world like no body else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed.....🎵' sang my phone inturupting my thoughts.

"hello?"

"Sophie! Hey beautiful!"

"omg Niall! Hey your just the man I was thinking of talking too."

"why? What's wrong?"

"just I'm so confused with a couple of things. Nothing to big to worry about. Oh yeah Eleanor, the nurse Louis picked up, is staying with us for 3 months and apparently she's a big fan of yours"

"hah. Really? But she's dating Louis,"

"yep. They're aren't dating yet but I doubt that'll be the case for to much longer. But Liam is making her stay in my room so they don't get up to anything"

"hahaha. Good old Liam. Is she nice?"

"yeah...I guess"

"that doesn't sound too convincing"

"yeah, I don't think the boys like her much either"

"oh man now I can't wait to go home. I will finally get to see my beautiful girl again AND I will get to see the mysterious Eleanor."

"trust me I'm counting down the days!"

"aww! Your adorable Soph!"

"Hahahaha shut up."

"I know you love me"

"yeah about that..."

"Oh fine then. I think I might call Eleanor she if she's single?"

"hahahahahhaha no. You love me too much to do that"

"yes yes I do."

"hehehe your a dork niall!"

"I know."

"hehehe. I've gotta go, zayn's calling us for dinner. I'll call you tomorrow. See you soon my amazing boy! I love you so so so much Niall. No one else but you ni."

"and I love you so so so so so much more than you. Your so adorable and amazing my baby girl. I'll see you soon, very soon ok? If you have any troubles with this Eleanor call me k?"

"hahaha okay ni. Byeee love you babe"

Agh. Talking to Niall always makes everything so much better. But wait. Harry is still in love with me. GAH. Getting a headache from thinking about everything to much. Defiantly gonna have to drink it off tonight.

~~~~~~~~

Eleanors POV

Dear Diary,

So its been my first night staying at louis' and i dont think it went well. Im sharing a room with his best friend, which happens to be a girl. Im not sure if im jealous of how close they are or what? Im not even sure louis likes me! Liam, Harry and Zayn all seem nice enough but i doubt they like me. Liam went spmewhere as soon as i came and has been looking at me funny. Harry and Zayn, well its just awkward silence when im around , then they just walk off. I am a fan of the boys and no, its not the only reason i like louis. I really wanna meet Niall though! He seems amazing but hes dating sophie. I reckon its gonna be a weird 3 months but with louis with me im sure i'll have a blast. I just gotta make sure louis' attention is always on me or i'll have no one.../:

-El xxx

I sighed maybe i should go talk to sophie? I headed downstairs and saw her sitting with liam watching tv.

"umm, excuse me. Um sorry but could i talk to you privately for a second, sophie?" i said nervously, trying to smile as calm and happily as possible.

She looked confused for a second and gave liam a funny look and i saw him give a small nod to her. I felt the palms pf my hands get sweaty. I swear they hate me.

"sure!" Sophie smiled kindly. She picked up her crutches and we walked out to the deck.

"so whats up? Is everything ok?" sophie asked.

"no no nothings wrong, i just wanna clear up a few things"

"oh ok...."

"well, sophie. I really really like louis like a lot. And i kinda feel like im intruding cuz i no how close you and louis are. And i also dont want you to feel left out or amything if louis and i do end up getting together. I also dont wanna like replace you or anything as in the relationship yiu have with the boys, all of them. I just really wanna be friends with you all, but i feel like im intruding or something..im really sorry for dumping this on you but..."

"hey! Eleanor! Dont be sorry!! Im actually really glad you are talking anout this cuz im kinda feeling that that will happen. But i hope not! I really want both of us, well actually all 4 of us, me, you, danielle and perrie, to all be friends."

"oh my goodness really?! Thank you sophie! That makes me feel so much better! I hope we can all be friends!"

"no problem! I want the same to! But rule 1! Call me soph! Please ahaha!"

"hahaha sure soph!"

"haha thanks! Lets head inside ey?"

Phew! Maybe she doesnt hate me! I can see why louis chose her to be his bestfriend! Shes so sweet! Maybe these few months are gonna be allright!