Chapter 20!<3.

Meh friend just texted me saying upload or i'll hurt you, and knowing her she probably will ahaha so dont blame me for it being horrible :L

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ch. 20.

(:

Zayns POV.

"hey I'm Eleanor. & im pretty sure your Zayn?" smiled the pretty, young stranger standing in our kitchen.

"hey Eleanor! Yep I'm the one. Hope you enjoy London. We'll try not to be to annoying" I laughed. Hmm so this is the mysterious girl Lou is supposedly in love with. I'm not really sure about this girl yet but one thing is for sure, she is hawt! Hopefully her personality can live up to her looks.

Louis finished introducing Eleanor to everyone and then Lou, Eleanor and Sophie went up to Sophie's room to help Eleanor settle in. I'm not really sure if putting Louis's best friend and soon to be girlfriend together is a good thing. I know Soph and Niall are madly in love with each other but I personally reckon some jealousy bitch fight is gonna go down between these two. But we'll see.

"so Zayn! You like her?" asked Liam, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"she...she seems nice?" I stammered. I just met the god dam girl, I don't really know her but she seems alright I spose.

"hah, that doesn't sound convincing. You might wanna work on that before you go talking to Lou 'bout her" laughed Harry. I rolled my eyes.

"thanks for the help Haz. Well I just met her so I dunno what's she like?!" I exclaimed pushing Haz away.

"hey sorry bro, just wondering" Harry said backing off a little. I sighed.

"hey guys! How 'bout you all take a breather? I'm gonna go take Danielle out for lunch so please try and be normal?" laughed Liam, waving us off. A few minutes later Louis and Eleanor came down from Sophie's room and sat down on the couch mid-conversation. As soon as they say down Harry immeatiadly got up and walked up stairs. Well this is awkward, just me sitting there staring at Louis and Eleanor. I got up and headed outside. It was a cool windy day. I lit up a cigarette and took a big deep breath. I've been really good on keeping down with the smokes but it's just today I feel stressed, like something bad's gonna happen because of Eleanor. Once I finished, I sighed and headed up to my room. For everyone's sake, I really hope nothing goes wrong.

Harry's POV.

I headed upstairs as soon as Louis and Eleanor came down and sat with Zayn and I. Even though I was rough with Zayn about it before, I will admit, I'm not really sure about this Eleanor girl. I decided to have a chat with Sophie about it, I wanna see how she feels about it.

"knock knock" I said knocking on the closed door to Sophie's door.

"come in!" Sophie sang. Oh god. Her voice is so beautiful and sweet...

I opened the door and saw Sophie lying on her tummy on her bed flipping through her phone.

"Hazza! Hey!" smiled Sophie. Oh god I love it when she says 'hazza' it makes me melt. Harry! You gotta stop this, she's dating one of your best friends.

"hey love. How's it goin?" I smiled back flopping down beside her.

Sophie sighed.

"yeah alright. It's just it's gonna be a weird 3 months you know with Eleanor staying here and all. It just seems like if things go ahead with Lou and her I'm just gonna be replaced. And I kinda don't want her to replace me as the 'sister of the band' you know? I dunno I'm probably overreacting and being selfish cuz she's only been here no more than 10 minutes. I shouldn't be worry about it."