Chaaaaaapter 16 people's >:)

So the game at the start of the chapter is really weird I know but oh well! Some interesting twists come into place from the end of the chapter onwards ;)

~~~~~~

*3 months later.*

Sophie's pov

"SOPHIE STARTS IN THE MIDDLE!!" Harry yelled As him and the boys sat down forming a circle around me. We for some reason, have decided to play confessions game. It's where one person is in the the middle and everyone in the circle has to confess the feeling about them or something and whoever cries first is out?. And being the only girl I'm first in the middle.

We had just gotten back from the 2 month America tour a few days ago and we were already bored on our holiday.

"okay! I'll start! Well Sophie, back in year 5. You always seemed sad so that's why I became your friend, so you'd me happy! It turns out that you are crazy, loud, bubbly, sweet, caring and gorgeous. I'm really glad that we met cuz you've changed my life and without you I would've have met these amazing boys!" Started Louis. AWWWWWWWW! That's adorable! I gave him a quick hug before Zayn started.

"Soph, when I first met you, you were really shy and quite. But then when you gt comftorble you were loud and crazy just like us. Whenever I need a girls POV I can go straight to you, your so easy to talk to. Your really caring, sweet, gorgeous girl Soph! Your definitely my best 'girl' friend." smiled Zayn. Awww! He's so deep hahaha! I gave him a quick hug before moving on to Liam.

"Soph, your like a little sister to me even though we are the same age but yeah. Your really sweet, caring, strange and loud. If you ever need someone self with come to me! Me an the boys will sort them out! You so nice to everyone and your a gorgeous girl!" Liam said as I ran and gave him a hug! Who knew these boys are human? They're adorable! Niall was next! Can't wait!!

"Soph, your amazing. everything about you is perfect. Your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your hair...everything is perfect! You where really shy web we first met you but know its like your one of us. Your so sweet, caring, loud, weird and absolutely beautiful! Your a stunning girl Soph. You mean so much to me and I'm so glad your in my life. I love you so much! Oh yeah your a good kisser too!" laughed Niall. Omg. He's so friggen perfect!!

"your amazing Nialler! I love you!" I said giving him a huge hug! Harry was next!

"Sophie! Your like my older sister, but in a best friend way if you no what I mean? You always help me with girls and your a genuine, caring, sweet, odd, funny, gorgeous girl. You fit in with us perfectly and if you didn't you still wouldn't be living here! Your a really good singer and if we are ever looking for a 6th member your in! Your a really nice girl Soph! So easy to talk to and just hang out with. You and ni are perfect together! Oh yeah I wanna thank Lou too cuz without him Soph wouldn't be with us!" Harry said giving me a cheeky smile. Awwww! I gave him a hug.

"Liam's next!!" Harry yelled.

"liaaam, your my best mate, you really calm us down when the rest of us are drunk, which is good otherwise we would all be dead. Your really fun to hang out with and your good to talk to cuz your a good listener. Yeah your really fit, and you and danielle are a good couple!" said Louis giving Liam a man hug.

"li! Bro! Your also my best mate, your such a friggen good singer! Your good to talk to about stuff and your good at controlling us when we get mental. Your a really good guy Liam! Danielle and you are perfect for each other so hurry up and get marred cuz u got 4 best men waiting!" laughed Zayn giving him a pat on the back.

"Liam! Your a really good mate. You look after me and the boys and I can always talk to you about stuff. You really good at singing an-" Niall got inturupted my his phone.