Ch.7 Why me?

~Christina's POV~

"Yours" Luke said. WHAT!

"What do you mean by yours?"

"I just ment I want to be yours and for you to be mine. Get it?"

"Not exactly."

"GOD DAMMIT I LIKE YOU, OK?"

"What?"

"I LIKE YOU A LOT AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO KISS AND HUG YOU AND TELL YOU YOUR PRETTY AND I DON"T KNOW, OTHER BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND STUFF!"

I was speechless that he felt the way I feel about him. All I could do was stare.

"Please say something."

"I like you too."

"What?"

"I like you too Luke, a lot. I guess I was scared to tell you, but I really do."

Then Luke started to lean in "Can I kiss you?"

I nodded and I felt Luke's lips on mine. It felt like my body was gonna explode with joy.

After we pulled away all we coukd do was stare at each other until Luke broke the silence.

"So does this mean I can be yours?"

"Only if I'm yours."

He laughed. "Ok."

We kissed again and this time it was long and passionate. When we pulled away and I started laughing.

"What?"

"Why me? Why do you like me? I'm nothing special."

"You're special to me and all ways will be"

"Really?"

"Yes really. Now, why don't we get some sleep ok?"

"ok good night"

T H E   N E X T   D A Y

 I woke up with an arm tighly wrapped around me. When I turned around, I found Luke already awake smiling. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"Great, What 'bout you?"

"Fine. Wanna get breakfast?"

"Sure, you get dressed and then we'll run by mine to get my clothes. Is that ok?"

"Yeah of course. I'll be right out."

I then took a shower and got dressed and decided to just keep my hair natural. When we went to his house, I met his parents.

"Your parents are so nice."

"Yeah and embaressing."

"Oh no they are not."

"Sure, whatever you say."

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"We could go see a movie or something."

"Sure and then after the movie, you could come back to mine."

"Can't, we have school tomorrow."

"Oh yeah." That statement made me so sad. After what happened at the party, I got a wake up call. People are just being nice to me because of how I look.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Aren't people gonna make fun of you for being with me? I mean look at you and look at me and look at you, I was the school nerd and everyone picked on me until I got this whole make over and you've never been bullied like ever. What are people gonna think when we show up to school a couple?"

"Listen babe, I don't care about what the school will think about us. You're mine and I'm yours and there is nothing anybody can do 'bout it ok?"

"Ok."

All I can think is, I hope he's right because I want to be with him for a long time too. But the real question is, how long is it gonna be before he doesn't want me anymore? I hope it's not too soon.