Ch.5 A Party To Remember

When I went in the date with Brad, we decides maybe we should just stay friends because i found out that he's had a crush on Cat for the longest. So I introduced them to each other and they just click and this is there second week in a realtionship. Now as for my love life, I think I'm going crazy.

Luke and I have been spending a lot of time together and everytime I spend time with him, I like him more. Now here's the problem, I'm starting to like as more than a friend. I don't know what to do, I'm lost and Luke can't help me.

Now back to the present, I'm just sitting in my usual spot that I'm in for break and lunch and it's lunch now and I'm waiting for Luke to get here. When he arrives, he gives me an invitation to Harry's birthday party

"Is this some kind of joke cause as you can see, I'm not laughing."

"Nope, Harry told me to give it to you."

"But....... Why?"

"He to me to give it to you and to tell you to please come."

"Are you going?"

"Yeah that's my mate. I've gone to every party he's had you should go too. You need to get out more."

"Luke, you know I don't like parties."

"I know but why don't you go with me so I can introduce you to people and I can show you my awesome dance moves."

"Ok but my moves are way better."

"Do I hear a dance battle coming on?"

"OH YEAH!"

"YOUR ONE CHRIS!"

"Bring it."

The week moved on pretty fast because before I knew it, I was with Ashley and Louis getting ready for the party.

"All right that's as much as I can do. How do you feel 'bout the party?" Louis asked.

"I guess I'm okay. Thanks for helping me get ready."

"No problem, call us if you need anything, Ok?" Ashley said.

"Ok thanks again bye."

About 10 minutes after they left, Luke showed up.

"Hey you look lovely."

'Thank you, you look good too."

"Thanks, let's get going then, yeah?"

I nodded and we left.

When we got to Harry's house, I knocked on the door and Luke laughed at my politness. A few seconds later, Harry opened the door and when he saw me, he smiled.

"Well look who showed up, I'm glad you came love come on in."

We walked in and all could smell was alchohol and sweaty teens. 

"Hey look just stay with me and you'll be fine ok?" Luke said as he looked in my eyes. Ok my heart just melted.

I nodded and we walked around. We found a couch and sat on it.

"Well, this is fun."

"Luke, why did you want me to come here. This is insane."

"I didn't want to come alone so I bought you along with me."

"Oh."

I was really hoping he wanted to go out with me but who would go out with me. I'm a loser. My thoughts were enterupted when Ashton come over to where we're sitting.

"Hey Luke, what up man?"

"Hey Ash, are you drunk?"

"You know it man. Who's that?"

"Christina?"

"Oh yeah, that fat bitch I bullied , but now she's like smoking hot."

"ASHTON WHAT THE ACUAL FUCK?"

"Wha-oh..... hey Christina."

I  didn't even say anything, I just ran. I don't know where I'm going but I know one thing, I'm glad I didn't wear heels.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Well damn lol It's so intense right now but i will post soon ;)