Ch.2-The Makeover Pt.1

When I got home , to my surprise, my mom was on the couch with Coco. I tried to make a quick get away before my mom saw my scratches and bruises but I was caught red handed.

"Hey honey I decided to surprise yo- OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!?!"

"Wow I dont see my mom for a month and I don't get a hi or hey (see what I did there)?"

"Honey I'm being serious, What happened?"

"Mom, I know I always tell you I'm fine but I'm not. I get bullied at school and I didn't want to tell you because you were always on business and I don't want to bother you with my problems."

"Darling, why would you think you would bother me with a problem like this?"

"I don't know mom, I'm sorry for keeping it from you. I don't know what I was thinking."

"It's ok just don't do it again. Now tell me who is bullying you."

"These guys at school names Ashton, Calum, Michael, and Luke."

"Oh, they're all guys." I nodded.

"Honey I am so sorry I'm never there."

"Mom, it's not your fault for trying to make a living. I'm fine, just a couple of bruises and a few scratches. Nothing I can't get through."

"That's my strong girl."

"Mom I've been thinking and maybe I could get a makeover."

"WHAT?!?! Look I personally think a makeover will not change anything."

"Oh come on mom. I think that maybe if I get a makeover, people will treat me different and you won't have to worry about the bullies anymore and if it doesn't work I'll change right back, I promise. Please." I said giving her my puppy eyes no one can resist, well except Ashton and his gang of bitches.

"Oh alright you'll start tomorrow so get some rest. Goodnight Chrisbug."

"Goodnight mom and thanks mom. I love you."

" Love you too, sweety"

Once I got in my room, I had a hard time changing into my pjs due to my soreness. When I layed down, I instently fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of a blow horn. I look at the girl like she was crazy because I didn't even know who the hell she was.

"Oh look, you're finally up. I'm Ashley Tisdale, your trainor/stylist nice to meet you. We have a lot of work to do starting with your look. You know like hair and stuff so I'm gonna let you get dressed and we're gonna be on our way ok?"

All I could do was nod my head because I was so tired.

Once I was done getting ready, me and Ashley went to the mall and went to the hair salon.

"What are we doing here?" I said and all of the sudden I felt really stupid.

"Getting your hair done of course and we're also giving you a lesson and how to get ready and stuff like that."

"Oh... Who's we?" I said. I don't remember another person there this morning.

"Oh this stylist named Louis, he's really funny and cool. You'll love him."

"Oh, cool."

"Yeah anyway, so when we get in the salon you go straight to the back and Louis will be there ok?"

"Ok."

"Don't worry, he's extremely nice so don't worry."

All I could think to myself was this was only the begining. Oh great.

_________________________________________________________________

Well that chapter 2 and yes Louis is indeed Louis Tomilson because i absolutly LOVE 1D.

I tried to make it a little longer if you like please tell me and I know its a little boring now but i promise its gonna get bettter. ;)