He pressed a button in the elevator but I noticed it wasn't the bottom floor where we usually went.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

"Luke."

"Michelle."

"Tell me where."

"Why?"

"Because this elevator feels like it's going to fall anytime soon. Like damn, you have all this money, but you decided to get an elevator from the 1800s?" I said, if you couldn't tell, one of my worst fears is being stuck in an elevator.

"Were elevators even invented yet in the 1800s?"

"I don't know."

Then the elevator dinged and I gasped when I saw what it was.

It was literally a whole arcade and a fucking bowling alley, maybe bigger than the one they have here in California.

"Oh my god," I squealed, jumping up and down, well as much jumping I can do because of the crutches and broken leg.

"This is so fucking better than actual dates outside of the house."

"What can I say? I'm fabulous," He said, pretending to flip his hair.

"Happy two weeks anniversary, babe," He said playfully, kissing me.

"No," I shooked my head one we pulled away, "We are not going to be one of those couples that celebrate every week we've been together because those couples annoy the hell out of me."

He laughed, "Two weeks anniversaries are very important, for your information."

"And why is that?"

"Because it's the holding hands and kissing in public stage. Duh."

"I thought that would be the one month anniversary stage, Luke."

"Well we're different. I mean remember when we weren't even dating yet and you saw me naked? Yeah, we move too fast, but I like it."

We decided to bowl and I obviously was losing and Luke was trying to suck at bowling to make me feel better because he's fucking nice.

After that, we decided to play pacman.

"You suck, here let me help," Luke said, not even waiting for my reply and pushed me aside and he stood in front of the machine.

He moved the thing around and pretty much got devoured by the pacman in 1.9 seconds.

"You suck more." I poked my tongue out.

"No, you suck. But that's not the only thing you'll be sucking." He winked.

"Fuck you."

"That's your job to do."

After that fail at bowling, Luke, being weird decided to tell me random, stupid, and idiotic flirting lines to me.

"Your eyes tell the story of the ocean."

"Luke, my eyes are brown." I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, I'm looking for treaure, can I look around your chest?"

"Luke," I groaned, "Shut up."

"Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes."

"Luke, my eyes are the color of dog shit."

"Are you a library book? Because I'd love to check you out."

"Why are you comparing me to an inanimate object?"

"If you were a tree, and I were a squirrel, I'd put my nuts inside of you."

"Seriously, how do you even memorize all of these lines?"

"I've seem to have lost my number, can I borrow yours?"

"No."

"Do you have a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants?"

"Then you need glasses."

"Were you raised on a farm? Because you can certainly raise cocks."

"I can chop them off, too." I gave him a thumbs up.

My phone dinged, indicating a text message. I didn't even have to see it to know who it was from. I decided not to read it, because it would just ruin my day.

"Aren't you going to get that?" Luke asked.

I shook my head and didn't say anything.

He sighed, irritated, "Every time I bring up who's texting you or what's got you so down in the dumps lately, you just shut me out!"

"Well I'm fucking sorry that you expect me to tell you my whole fucking life story just in two weeks of our relationship." I snapped.

"I'm sorry if it feels like I'm pushing you, I just hate seeing you sad. I like you more than I let on, and it hurts seeing you so scared and afraid of something. I'm your boyfriend, I'm here so you can tell me anything and I'll try my best to make it better. But I can't, because I don't know what's bothering you. I know it's only been two weeks, but you can tell me anything, baby. I won't judge you. You can trust me," he said softly, leaning into a hug but I flinched away.

"I-I have to think," I whispered, took my crutches and wobbled out of the room.

I somehow manage to get all the way downstairs without his help and started for my house.

After I greeted my parents, I quickly took the elevator to my room and rest of the day was spent laying on my bed, thinking, and drowning my sorrows by listening to All Time Low on full volume.

I honestly don't know if I should tell Luke. He's a great guy, but it's too early in the relationship. But he wouldn't tell anyone, I know that. Luke's the most loyal person ever.

I was just about to fall asleep when I got two texts. One apology, and another fucking pick up line from the most popular movie to the entire white girl population.

From: poopy lukey

im sorry for pressuring you into telling me, take your time. I'll make it up to you.

From: poopy lukey

would you like me to butter your muffin? ;-)