I stood there just scanning my schedule when somebody walked up behind me. It was a chicken wearing a yellow top and pink skirt, she looked younger than me.

"Hi there my name is Chi I'm the cute little chicken that everyone likes around here." she introduced herself and looked down at my schedule "We're in gym together and it's our first class let me walk ya there if that's alright with you?" she asked and I allowed it, I want to make friends with people.

We walked down to the gym together and we found Bonbon on the way down "Hello, how's it going?" she said as a smiled. We continued walking in silence until we reached the gym doors.

Everyone in the gym was messing around, the teacher would be here and from experience, he's probably going to want us to work on something than Bonbon broke the silence

"Should we tell them, they'll listen we are tougher than them?" she asked and I questioned that fact but went with it and shrugged. Bonbon walked up to the class and yelled

"Guys get working the teacher will be here in a few minutes!" she shouted at the class. At that moment everyone started to work "Nice, that was uh unusual. With me everyone just ignored me, good job." I told Bonbon surprised that it worked.

The teacher came in a few minutes after and that was the time that I looked around to see who was here. Foxy and Bonnie are here, of course why? they are just going to be here to annoy, come on. hopefully Foxy won't come to talk to me.

"Okay class today you have a choice of three things, technically four but you get the point. You can either run 15 laps around the gym, do 100 push ups and pull ups, or hang on that bar for the rest of the 45 minute period, alright now choose." he said commandingly I went to the bar because really I don't know what else to do.

Most the girls went to start running while the boys went to do the push-ups and everything probably just to impress the other girls but I'll tell ya one thing that ain't gonna work with me. I do wonder if this is true myself though because come on it's me, do you expect anything less than that.

"Alright, so there will be 15 people doing push-ups and everything, 14 doing 15 laps in 30 minutes which I forgot to mention, and one hanging on the bar. Now you all can start." he told us, I got up on the bar and hung down with my legs causing my hair over my left eye to come down.

After a while, most had finished doing what they were instructed one of those people were Foxy, who actually finished pretty quick. He came walking over to me and I'm not sure if it's the blood slowly rushing to my head but I feel like I'm blushing right now.

"Hey how's it going Mangle." Foxy told me and I felt my legs slip a little off the bar. Most of the other kids are finishing around now so it makes sense why he's over here now.

"It's going good Foxy and question, why are you being nice to me?" I asked as my legs fell from the bar and my tail caught me. When I looked up Foxy looked like he was ready to catch me if I were to fall

"That was a close one, I didn't know that you could do that with your tail," he said surprised. I wasn't sure what he was talking about then I noticed he was talking about my tail holding me up.

"Yea my tail can take my entire weight, I sit on my tail a lot so I'm prepared. Also, don't worry about me I can pay my hospital bill if I broke anything" I explained, "Dang how rich are you?"

"Around 5.9 billion dollars, last I checked of course so we may have more now," I told him giving him a smirk. We looked at the clock for the next few minutes, I guess we both didn't want to talk the way we are right now.

The bell rang and oh my thank god I'm out of here I just want to get this day over with and it isn't even part way done. Bonbon and Chi came by me at one point while I'm just walking like nothing is happening in this world

"Hey, Mangle wait up you're quick I haven't gotten a workout like this since Tangle got us to go what 30 miles an hour?" Bonbon said behind me. To be honest I'm not listening to them at all and I have reasons which are the ones I've told you about before.

I went absent for a minute like normal but I came back as soon as I noticed I walked into the cafeteria and it was breakfast. I looked around for the toy's table and found Toy Freddy waiting there impatiently for us to get over to him, all three of us walked over to him and he waved.

*Toy Freddy's POV*

Where are they the bell rang about four minutes ago they should be here. I wonder about Mangle she was carrying something I don't know why but I'm wondering if I should worry, it's her thing she'll tell when she's ready. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Bon walking up to me

"Hey Fredd sorry I'm late I was held up." he told me, personally I don't care at all its Bon kinda hard to not forgive him. "Where are the others?" he asked and I pointed down the hall and he understood. I saw Mangle, Bonbon, and Chi pop up and I waved to signal where I was.

They walked over and Mangle was the first to sit down and looked like she really didn't care which I'm not surprised since I've known this for what three years now.

"Hey Mangle, so the reason I've called this meeting is that well one is because Mangle's here and in our house but also because why not it's the beginning of the school year." I told them and Mangle looked up to pay attention "So because the school year started last week and this is your first day we wanted to tell you a few things."

"Yea I would like that very much, things don't make much sense here can you explain it to me?" she said pulling her hair over her eye to hide it.

"Hey, why do you get to explain things every time? we want a chance to speak too ya know!" Bon snapped at me, truthfully I don't care if we take turns my throat is tired from English class. "Sure go ahead you start I personally couldn't care less at the moment."

"Alright, thanks Toy Freddy. Anyway Mangle here we FNAFs kinda rule this place cause most the kids fear for their life's around us because we are known to get a little... unstable." Bon started and Mangle slightly shook herself.

"Don't worry it's mostly when they tick one of us off, our eyes turn silver and go and attack." Bon finished and turned to Tangle to keep going

"Yea anyway our violence is based on what animal we are. I think it goes chicken, Bunny, Bear, Mixed breed between Bunny and Fox" she continued pointing toward the Funtime table, specifically at two rabbits with fox tails "and last but not least are foxes, and Mangle they'll think we're more dangerous because you know. Our eye, and um maybe you could make friends with the other houses they're pretty friendly." she finished than got up and ran off.

"I almost forgot, I want to ask Puppet to help me with something. You're gonna love it Mangle." she called out to us, I wonder what she's planning.

The bell rang for our next class and Mangle got up "Hey I need to go, see ya guys later." she said running off and pulling out what looked like a stick.

What is Mangle up to I know she's going to class but what class?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Tangle is hiding something from Mangle what's going on? and where is she going, and of course who are the two rabbits in the Funtime house they look friendly but who and what are they?

All will be revealed if of course if anyone reads this at all see you all soon

so I published this chapter earlier than I wanted by accident so sorry for a double notification you guys but I want to tag two people before ending it here

summerxxxrose

s133017751

thanks to do you for making me want to continue this story for summerxxxrose and thanks for letting me use your OC s133017751 they will be seen in a future chapter. Anyway goodbye you guys see you in my next update