"I don't know, I was expecting a little protesting from you." He shrugged. I shook my head and put a hand over his. "I love you, it was an obvious answer." I admitted.

"That's the first time you've told me you loved me since we broke up." He smiled proudly to himself. I was sure I've said it over the years at one point, maybe even a friendly loving, but as I thought about it he was right.

"I just thought you knew," I pressed my lips together and stared out the window as we headed down the road. As we drove home I snapped some pics of the ring and texted El and my family, Harry insisted I texted his family too.

Replies flooded in, all happy and I locked my phone once we reached the house and Harry opened up the door. As he opened it up, he turned to face me and put his hand out for mine. "Tonight it's just me and you," He told me. I gave him my hand and he pulled me in.

"No phone..." he warned, eyeing the device in my other hand.

I laughed softly and slipped it onto the table by the door. It was then when he pulled me in closer and kicked the door shut with his foot before his lips met mine. It was pure bliss with him and I was so excited to do this for the rest of our lives. His hands rested on my waist and I placed my own on each side of his face, fingers feeling the slight stubble that decorated his jaw.

Like a movie, our lips moved together as though they were dancing and it was the most natural thing I could do. His heavy breathing distracted me and I smirked against his lips until he detached for some air.

"I love you so much." He breathed out, bright green eyes staring into my dull brown ones. A smile spread across my face and I pinched his cheek teasingly and cooed. "I love you too." I teased him.

He rolled his eyes and removed my hands from his face. "So what are these plans you have planned?" I asked him, walking around the couch and towards the kitchen. He followed along and shrugged off his coat.

"You have two options; beer and pizza at home or dinner and a movie out somewhere nice." He told me.

Usually women would prefer things to be planned out for them but I was very appreciative that he didn't do that. He knows I rather sit in with a good film on TV than go out and pretend to be fancy. I tapped my arm and purses my lips. I suppose dinner would be nice, but I couldn't stop thinking about being in my pajamas with pizza and beer on the comfy couch cuddled up to him, so that's what I went with.

"I figured you would say that." He admitted, walking to the fridge. He pulled out a case of beer and placed it on the counter and I cheered. "I'm making a good decision marrying you." I told him.

"Damn right." He replied, going to get some cans but I stopped him.

"Wait, I want to shower and get comfy clothes." I told him.

He groaned and threw his head back but I pat his shoulder, "I'll be quick." And I disappeared up the stairs.

And I was right, I was back down the stairs in ten minutes on the couch wearing my comfiest pjs. Harry changed into a much more comfortable attire too and we almost matched. He wore black sweats like me and a white tee, while I wore a grey sweater.

"Pizza is ordered," He announced, jumping onto the couch beside me. I was flicking through the channels for a good film and considering it was Saturday night I expected some to be on. I saw the Titanic, but it had already started.

"Wait keep this on," Harry insisted. "I love Kate Winslet."

I cocked my head to the side and rose a brow at him. "Oh do you?" I asked.

Since the TV was the only light source around us, it was hard to catch the faint smirk on his lips. He shook his head and put an arm around me, "don't act like you don't have a celebrity crush." He told me. Once again jealousy burned within me and I crossed my arms but thought about it, "I guess. Leo is pretty hot." I shrugged.

"We're even then." He told me. I suppose we were, I just sighed out and let my head fall onto his chest as he pulled the blanket over us both.

We were at the scene where Jack saves Rose when the pizza arrived and by the time we finished it, he was sketching her naked body out much to Harry's approval.

"Cover your eyes!" I warned him, putting my hand over his face. He snickered and pulled it away, waving me off. "Babe relax." He told me. "Yours are nicer."

"Shut up," I scoffed. I tucked my hair behind my ear and accepted that he was going to look. I mean, he probably watched porn and that was no different so whatever.

By the time the credits rolled, I was crying and Harry was too. We blamed it on the beer and changed the channel to family guy, so we could laugh instead. I appreciated that Harry could show his sensitive side, it was cute.

"Wait but what if you die, I'm gonna be sad like rose at a hundred." I whined. The fear I had of death was extreme, it haunted me. Losing someone was probably my biggest fear and everyone that meant something brought a different type of fear. If I lost Ana I would go down with her no questions asked, if my parents passed away I don't think my eyes would see the light of day again but Harry - that would be different. My heart already hurt just thinking about it and it burned  a hole through my chest.

Harry only laughed me off and reached for another beer. "I'm not going anywhere yet, Maelynn." He assured me. I nodded and pulled the duvet over my shoulder.

"Tired, love?" He asked me. I nodded and stretched out my arm as I yawned, maybe it was time for bed. The clock that hung over the mantelpiece said it was almost twelve. Late for both of us but we were enjoying ourselves too much.

"I don't wanna move," I groaned, thinking about walking up the stairs to bed.

"Sleep here." He shrugged. He pulled my legs onto his lap so that I could stretch out and I allowed the comfort of his hands slipping up my sweats to massage the skin gently. All of a sudden my skin was freezing and his fingertips felt like specks of fire heating it up.

I silently watched him sip his beer and watch the television, admiring how beautiful my fiancé is. His jaw clenched after each sip and that was the last thing I noticed before my eyes eventually shut.