'What was his purpose of suffering in jail? Does he really have a sick mind? Or is he planning something?'

I struggled deep to figure out his plan, but instead of answers, more questions flooded my mind.

'Those words he said to me...are they fake? He says he misses me?  Is it real or is it part of his plan? Is he playing with me? Why do I feel like I'm getting lead on?

"UGH!" frustrated, I turn my head towards the pillow and hug my other one.

Even if he is the leader of Bangtan, I am still a woman. My whole life, I had never experienced love and I am afraid to. I heard from people that it hurts, it hurts to be loved and to love others. I heard that love can blind the eyes of any being.

I have to admit he is handsome. With all the sharp features, I would get how other women don't drool over him. He is smart. He is the same as me, but he is in love.

I can tell from his eyes that he had already got into that phase. And me? I am not ready for that yet. I am not ready to be controlled or kept away. I want to have freedom for just a little longer.

I have not found my mate. My whole lifetime had been just me, myself and I.

His small words cracks just a little bit of that glass that protects my heart. I hope my barrier can hold against his bullet-like words.

What ever he is planning, I will figure out...

Next morning~

"Good morning." I greeted with a monotone as I walk through the working space.

I walked to my office and sat down.

I grabbed the microphone and called for jun.

"You called for me ma'am?" He asks as he pops his head into my office.

"Yes. You will be attending Jungkook with me." I said not looking at him, but my paper work.

"When?" He asks.

I grabbed my keys and guns. I loaded then and put it on the strap on my thigh.

"Now."
~

We arrived in front of Jeon Jungkook's  cell as I look inside through the small window.

He sat down at the corner with his head down and knees up prompting his arms.

I smirked as I put my fingerprint in. The door opened revealing him. Jun was behind me carefully watching.

I walk in and I see his head rising. Once his tired eyes met mine he grabbed the bed to help him get up.

"Good morning Jeon." I say.

"Good morning." His voice was normal.

We greeted each other like normal beings would do and that confused Jun.

I watched as Jungkook's dark eyes move to the side to only catch Jun staring back.

His eyes darken even more as pure hatred appeared on his expressions. He slowly walk towards me with his eyes still on Jun.

The image of Jun's expression was still killing him inside. He hated that he stared at me made Jungkook furious.

He walked closer and closer with the death gaze on Jun. I didn't flinch because deep in, I had a feeling that he wouldn't hurt me.

With his gaze still on Jun, who was all the way at the door by now. Jungkook's chest was now 1cm away from mine as he huffed.

His scent was still the same. His warm engulfing scent still makes me want to just dig my face into his chest.