Part XI: Disappointment

Start from the beginning

What a scene.

------------

Yujin's POV

What the hell is with her? She can't even open the bottle all by herself.

"Can you please open this?" she leaned forward and ask our classmate infront. He opened it and gave it back to her.

As she was about to get the frog, it jumped out of the bottle.

I put my palm in my face. If I won't get a good grade now, my father will kill me and if that happens, I will also dissect this big frog beside me.

She went after the frog that stopped infront of the professor's feet. She get the frog and smiled awkwardly to him. What is she even doing?!

She went back to her place and held the frog tightly.

Dissecting is so goddang gross. I'll just wait until she's finish.

"Sorry, oh god I'm sorry" she whispered while pinning the frog's limbs. Insane.

"The third part is draw a horizontal and vertical line with a marker and cut along the center with scalpel then bisect the skin equally" f*ck cutting it's abdomen with a scalpel? darn, I can't handle to watch this gross scene.

I looked at the transferee. She's closing her eyes while holding the scalpel. Ah jinjja -,-

"Aish dang it. Move aside, I can't depend my freaking life on you, psh" I push her to the other said. She almost slipped pfft.

"Just be sure to do this right" she glared at me, putting the scalpel in the table.

She really has the nerve to glare at me. I can take her useless eyes using this scalpel now.

"Shut up" I said, looking at the frog.

I drew a cross in the center first and continued it to serve as a guide.

I immediately stab the frog making it's blood spread all over. Why didn't I hit the center?

I stab the frog again right on the spot.

It's now dead haha. Good thing I killed it first.

"What did you do?!" here she is again, crying over the frog.

"It'll die anyway. It's now your job to cut it's skin. I'm off" I gave her the scalpel and the tray.

The frog looks like it was salvaged.

I don't care! As long as it is dissected, my grade will be fine.

---------------

Minju's POV

She's really heartless. How can she do this to an innocent frog?!

I looked at the frog. I've got no choice but to bisect it's skin. Sorry friend.

"Use scissors to continue with the skin incision 'till the frogs neck. Make horizontal incision above the hind limbs and between fore limbs with scissors. Then separate skin flaps from muscle using forceps. Pin the skin flaps to the dissection tray"

Jade and France continued to demonstrate. I just follow everything that they say.

"For abdominal muscle incision, lift muscle midway between the hind limbs with forceps; start the incision from the chin using scalpel. Continue with muscle incision up the middle of the frog without damaging the organs.Cut open bones in the chest carefully." I can't help but to cry for my poor friend. Pepe will be angry at me.

I looked at Yujin who's just reading her manga.

"I wonder about what's the feeling of reading while your partner is working for YOUR grades? Hmm" I said just enough to let her hear.

"It's very nice so shut the f*ck up" she replied while still reading.

Why did I even let her to be my partner?

"After, make horizontal incisions through the muscle between fore limbs and hind limbs.Hold muscle flaps with forceps, and separate outwards. Pin back muscle flap to view the frogs internal organs"

I followed the last step and dang.
It looks like a ripped frog. Forgive me ╥﹏╥

"What did you do?!" I quickly covered the frog. She tapped my hand and looked at me angrily.

"You didn't even did it right! Darn you're so stupid!" Yujin said while ruining her hair harshly.

"You stabbed it wrong" I replied. It's her fault.

"Now you're blaming me? The hell is wrong with you?!" she raised her arm ready to hit me. I closed my eyes and waited for her hand to hit my face.

I opened my eyes and saw her walking towards the door. She went outside and slammed the door.

My grades. I'm scared about my grades.

"Ahn Yujin and Kim Minju. Where's your output?" professor asked. I walked towards him with the tray in my hands. We're the only people left here since we're the last one.

He looked at it with a disappointed face. "I thought this will be better but, *sigh* I don't have a choice. Your score is 2/10. Look at that, do you even know how to dissect? It looks like it was chopped several times" he continued .

I had disappointed him.

"I'm sorry sir. It's just that, I have my reason for not doing it well. I'm really sorry" I said bowing my head to him.

I really can't do it.

He sighed again and went out of the door.

I sat down and looked at the frog.

And again , I'm a disappointment.

------------
A/N: Quarterly exams are near. I'm not sure if I can still update this week, but is it okay if you'll wait for just a while? I'll just finish my exams then I'll make it up again. Thank you ❤

Bubblyehet 💜