Varulven [CBS × Reader]

I'm really into music folk and medieval non-english music, and since I associate CBS with a wolf, this song was perfect for how i like to write him! I just really live writing Christian as a preditor, and the reader the prey. I've been meaning to do this for months.
⚠ Slight gore ⚠

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The treems trembled and quivered in the harsh winds. Blue rays of light danced on the forest floor, interrupted by the waving of high up branches and leaves. Quiet steps of silver shoes on the beaten path approach the hidden cabin two lovers often met in secrecy.

Stolen whispers of love, and untold kisses hidden behind thin curtains. The two were to be wed to others, and were going to meet in the darkness of the night to run away together.

As the maiden draws closer to the cabain, you perceive a tall figure stood upon the leather mat outside the cabain. Hands on the door handle, arm jerking so violently you were shocked it had not been ripped off by his first tug.

Your steps slow, skirt bunched in your hands as the man stops in his attempt to break in. His head turns towards, crimson eyes glint devilishly against the light.

You stop in your tracks, watching as he tips his cap back, allowing the faint afternoon light to reach the bottom half of his face. Perfect and sharp teeth show themselves through a threatening grin.

In a few quick and even steps, the man is in front of you. The wind picks up, chilling your skin and causing the trees to shiver against the force of it.

His skin was so pale, nearly grey. His face unshaven, pitch black curly hairs occasionally interrupted by a grey hair. Eyes dangerously red, hold your attention the most. Consuming you and spitting you back out, scanning your and seeing through you.

It is in that moment ypu notice the slightest shift of his hands, reaching for something at his waist. You take a large step backwards, reminding yourself of the wolf of a man that is rumored to wander these forests.

He would kill the people that he came upon, mauling them so terribly. Ripping their limbs from their torsos, gutting them and hanging their organs fron trees. Even rumored to feast upon their flesh when done.

"Dear Wolf, thou bite not me!" You cry and perceived upon his stone dagger in hand. "Thee I will give my silver gown." At your temptations, his grin only grew larger, gums visible.

"Silver gowns suit not me," He growls out a snicker, you are sure you can feel the vibrations of it in the ground. "thy young life and blood must go."

Stricken with horror, you step back; the wolf takes one step forwards, ending up closer than before.

"Dear Wolf, bite not me!" You cry, hands out stretched to push him away. "Thee I will give my silver shoes!" You plead. The wolf bellows a laugh, the sound comparable to cannon fire, so loud and startling.

His dark eyes shine as he seizes you by the arms, digging jagged nails into your exposed skin. "Shoes and gowns suit not me, thy young life and blood must go." He repeats, staring you in the eye.

Trembling, not unlike the forest, you try one last attempt to barter for your life. Hot tears pooling in your eyes at the thought of death.

"Dear Wolf, thou bite not me!" You weep, voice quivering. "Thee I will give my silver crown." Taking great pleasure in the pain of the maiden, the wolf grins and watches tears streak down your skin, leaving sticky trails.

You give a great jerk and pull away from him. He is delighted by the idea of a chase, and doesn't move, giving you a chance to flee. You take advantage of his hesitation and flee to the tree your lover often helped you climb.

You maneuver yourself up the limbs, and seat yourself upon a sturdy branch and grasp firmly the trunk. The wolf follows slowly, movements percise and menacing.

Thinking, surly he shall not be able to make his way up here, you stay sat on your branch, arms wrapped around the trunk, shoulder pressed uncomfortably against the wood.

He stood by the trunk and howled out a great big laugh, chest shaking and his head fell backwards. The treelimbs shiver in terror at the sound. You squeeze your eyes close and hug the trunk tighter.

In one moment you're in the security of your tree, and the next your falling to the ground. A terribly scream escapes you as you hit the ground.

Soon, the wolf is knelt upon you, plunging the dagger into your gut. Dragging it down, you writhe in agony, trying to push the arm grasping the knife away. The wolf magages to drive the dagger deeper into your stomach, sending a piercing pain throughout your entire body.

Wailing and pleading, you give a wretched sounding shreek as you go blind with anguish. The dagger digs into your spine, causing you to loose feeling in your legs. You wail and submit to your demise.

Your lover saddles upon his horse, takes the reigns in his hands and gives a loud 'giddy up!' The horse raises to it's hind legs before sprinting off towards the forest.

His heart was light, he was jubilated to finally be able to go and meet his love after months apart. His soul yearned for her soft words and gentle touches upon his skin.

As he drew further into the forest, the scent of blood and carnage hung heavy in the air. The horse whined and refused to move any further. The young lad climbed off and ventured further, pulling the horse behind him.

As he perceived the blood matting the forest ground, the sight spooked the horse so, it whined and pulled free from the young lad's grasp and ran.

He slowly walked towards the scene. Small chunks of human flesh scattered the ground. The only clear clue it was human was a human's hand and wrist.

His love's unmistakable ring upon her pointer finger had him howling in greif. He held the hand close to his chest, cursing the Lord and forest for taking his love.