Chapter 28: Everything Check

Mulai dari awal

••••••••••

Christian paralleled his car and paced over to my side to open the door. "Danny isn't the type to try something is he?"

"No, I doubt it." I inform him knowing that he was going to bring his special weapons.

We walk into the lobby and directly to the lady with blonde hair and red lips, behind the counter. That's what stood out most.

She types away on her computer ignoring the fact that there's someone in front of her. But not just anyone. It's me. Lana fucking Fellaci. Someone who could literally end her.

Calm down you're nothing.

Christian instantly knows what I'm about to do so he interrupts her "important" time. "Hey..." he squints to see her name on the golden name tag. "Anna, we're here to see Danny. We're here for an important meeting."

"It's Mr. Feud to you. And he's busy. I see no booked schedules here."

I snickered. She was trying my patience, she really was. "I'm here for an important meeting hon, don't try me-"

"Like I said," she states once again. Clenching her teeth. "He's really busy."

From my coat I pull out my gun and slide it lowly on the counter. I cast her a sinister smile while I threaten her. "Look, you're really pushing my buttons here, just call Danny."

She quickly reaches for the phone and nods an approval to go see him.

Christian and I ride the elevator to the top of the building. "That was unnecessary..."

"Shut up." I snap

When the elevators open we step out to a really nice lounge with a desk except there's no assistant behind it. "Do we just... "I point to the door at the end of the hall. 

Christian shrugs and we start walking towards the door. As soon as Christian touches the door knob, a lady pops into our view.

"Oh. Um." She looks me up and down, giving me a smudge look. "If you think Mr. Feud's going to give you a second glance, then I suggest you turn around. You're no competition." She spits lowly, just to make me hear.

"The fact that you call him "Mr. Feud," shows that you're still lower than us, the front desk is empty I think you might want to return to it." I side step her and enter the office. She was pretty, enough to be a model but obviously the bitch was insecure. No one was here to steal no ones mans.

"Really Lana?! Pulling a gun out on my assistant?" Danny exclaimed as he put his pen down. I closed the door, leaving Christian outside.

I liked working with Danny he was just as mature as his cousin, Danielle. He actually meant business and was a cool person, when he wasn't uptight. He also didn't sleep around as much as others did.

I blinked, acting like if we were just having a normal conversation about the weather. "If she had just stopped being bitchy I wouldn't be pulling out guns. Now what was it we needed to talk about? You know we're both busy people."

He rolled his eyes and sat back into his chair. "Your cousin contacted me. I'm surprised he didn't earlier after what I did to him."

I snort. "Yeah well he has been trying to start a contract with you and for you to say the contract was with me and not with the whole mafia totally threw him off." I smirked, but then a thought plundered into my head. "Did he talk shit about me?" I ask casually. The question was actually meant to tell me whether Chris still cared for his cousin or not. I was being stupid.

Why would he care about you? Don't you know he doesn't care, I thought we've been through this.

Danny pondered on the thought. "No. You know he looks like hell—Like I've seen my worse days but he looks, well like he uses." He states slowly, probably thinking I'll be worried or triggered.

I shrug uninterested. "It's his life."

"Yeah but both of you are cousins. Danielle and I aren't as close as we used to be but we would still help each other out on our worst days." He claimed.

"If that's all you have to say then I'm leaving. I've things to do."

Who does he think he is? We're not the same. There was a point in our lives where Chris and I were as close as anything in the world but that was then. Now we can't even consider ourselves as family. We aren't family anymore. He's just a person I want to ruin. I want to ruin him as he did me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I know how much you all are probably angry with me, but honestly I don't even know what happened.

Okay let me explain :/ It's not that I forgot about any of you or Wattpad. Every time I came to this chapter I kept getting stuck. I was stuck. Look, when I wrote this book I was in a dark place and coming to Wattpad made me happy. You all made me happy. It was a way to escape the real world literally. But after going through hell I found my myself. I got a job, I just happened to graduate, so I have been pretty busy with life. I'm much better than I used to be.

As for the future with this book..... I honestly want to finish it for you guys. You deserve it, but i honestly wanted to give you the best book I could ever give you. But I feel like I've been trashing this book. I don't feel like I've been trying.

I will try to finish this book with a great ending and eventually I'll edit the first book and this one. I'll definitely make changes and try making it much much better. I wanted rose to have a happy ending 😔 we all do. So I hope you get to stay with my dumbass throughout the book.