Chapter 1

Breathe, tease, let no one squeeze or in between... Not too rough, just enough, let no one fuck let alone touch.

Inhale.

When the name Mistletoe sounded throughout the club speakers, I realized I had to pull my confidence out NOW! As Janet Jackson's Would You Mind began to play, the curtains that enclosed around me started to part and separate revealing me from behind them. As I put Shiloh to sleep in the back of my head, Mistletoe quickly took over. Sulking in the bass of the beat, I walked onto the stage. Standing behind the pole I began to sway my hips, running my hands all over my body, licking my lips.

"Damn!" A man groaned from the crowd below me. Walking to the edge of the stage, I squinted my eyes seductively. A skill I've mastered after being blinded by the spotlights too many times. Looking out into the crowd I could see all the onlookers, staring with lust, jaws dropped, and adoration in their eyes. These easy reads of a club full of open books, I knew just the right moves, and right looks to give.

Taking in the bass in my ears, I placed my hands on my knees, and began to lower into a squat, as hundred dollar bills rained over my head. Slowly I bounced to the beat, before leaning back onto the pole behind me. Placing my hands in my curled hair, I circled my hips and rolled to the hypnotic beat. Rising to my feet, I bent over, gripping the heels of my pumps. I mutely watch upside down, as men push pass their lap dancers making their way to the stage, there were men pulling out wads of hundred dollar bills, while others fought for an empty space in front of me. Closing my eyes, I fast forwarded through the night. It wasn't until I made it home in my bed that I decided to stop and press play.

♡♥♡

Awoken to a 7am alarm, I peel the heavy comforters off of my body. As the flesh beneath my feet met the soft plush carpet, I moaned as the pleasuring soothing feeling aided my soar heels. Groans escaped my lips in barks as I tiptoed over to my bathroom.

"Only a few more months of this bull." I mumbled, twisting the shower knob to hot. Ignoring the pain I jogged back to my room in search of an outfit. Stepping in my closet, automatically the ceiling above me lit up. Swiping away hanger after hanger, I finally found my slim fitting black dress. Although I'd feel much better concealing myself in jeans and a shirt, I do have to maintain an image in college to get what I want. Throwing my dress on the bed, I jogged back to my bathroom. Opening the door to the heated bathroom, the mirrors and glass shower doors had already fogged. Stepping in the shower, I begin to rub my temples, trying hard to occupy my mind with the final assignments of this week. Lord knows it'd be tragic if I succumb to the thoughts of the heavy weight in the reality that I live in.

Once I was dressed, I made my way out to my reward of a car. I try to convince myself that the nature in my work is to provide myself with gifts that I feel I strongly deserve. As I bring my 2013 gold medal BMW to life, the engine yawned a roar. I pulled out of my four star apartment complex and onto the gravel road. Only stopping once for coffee during my twenty minute drive, I finally made it to the college campus.

Pulling into my usual parking space, I wasn't surprised to find Terry awaiting me. He was leaning up against his Harley Davidson motorcycle, with his arms folded against his chest. He wore black shades that covered his eyes, and the sexiet leather jacket, that complimented his broad shoulders. From the moment I stepped on campus the fall of last year, Terry made it obvious that he wanted to be a close friend of mine, and known to every deuche who ever made a move on me, that I was off the market. Over time, he became my best friend and he remains today. Terry is handsome, in fact extremely gorgeous, but such a bad boy. It seemed as if Terry spent most of his time fighting. He wasn't a bully, but aside from being a smart ass, he was always into trouble, in which he always had an excuse for. Nevertheless, I have way heavier priorities to deal with in this life of mine. This lavished luxury image, is only a mask. I don't trust anyone, and don't plan on it. I am in no need of relationships I can do without.

''Where's mine?" Terry asked, pointing to the styrofoam cup. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

''Back at Dunkin Donuts!" I said, continuing down the pathway.

''Good!" Terry said. In a swift motion, he managed to snatch the coffee out of my hand, without spilling it. "Then you wouldn't mind going back to get you another one.'' He said, sipping from the cup. I swatted his arm, and rolled my eyes in annoyance, as we entered the crowded hall of the school.

Every girl we passed, seemed to stare at me with an envious eye, while they're boyfriends stared at me with their wandering eye. Unphased by the attention from the girls, Terry's eye never flickered in either direction. There were girls palming lip gloss on there lips, while others attempted an epic fail of hairflips, that always went unnoticed by Terry.

''Uhh, Terry!" Two girls called, stepping in front of us. Terry pulled his shades off of his face, and tucked them into his jacket pocket. ''We're having our annual sorority party on Friday,'' The cheeky brunette started.

''And you're invited." The other finished. I recognized her pretty face, her name was Paris. She was one of the cheerleaders, who tried to convince me to join their squad last year. It was only because, I'd get them noticed by more guys, that they insisted on harassing me. I watched as she stood before me, blushing uncontrollably, staring into Terry's eyes.

''Thanks.'' Terry said, winking her way. ''I might drop by... if I have a good reason. '' Tucking her hair behind her ear, she was totally flustered. ''Can I bring someone?"

''Sure!'' Both practically shouted. Obviously in high hopes that he'd escort one of them.

''Kay well, I gotta get to class. Later Paris.''

''Text me, you know the number.'' Paris replied, as her and her sidekick walked around us. She swatted Terry on his bottom, before departing. He turned around, and flashed his gorgeous smile before returning to my side. He placed his arm around my shoulder as we walked, surely he could sense my annoyance.

''C'mon, you know you can come with me.'' Terry said, squeezing me into his chest. I pushed at his muscled arms, but to no avail his grip tightened.

''Terry! Let me go! You can go flirt with stupid broads by yourself.'' I state.

''Oh, so that's it.'' Terry loosened his grip around my arms, as he continued. ''You're jealous!''

''No! Actually I'm not, I'd just rather be in the comfort of my own home, then listen to you sweet talk bimbos.'' I exclaim, stalking into the classroom, as Terry marched right after me. Sitting into my seat, I immediately take out the assignment.

''Well, since you're going to be having such a grand time. Why don't I come over?" He asked, taking his seat beside me.

''Ah, why don't you? Too bad, you have plans already.''

''Yeah, too bad." He said, winking. Gosh, why is my bestfriend so damn gorgeous?