«official»

ANNIE
Weaving my way through the bustling crowd of students to my locker, my mind wandered to the thought of lunch and I sighed happily.

To the side of my locker, I saw Johnny. His blonde hair was swept to the side, falling in front of his face and his eyes were furrowed in anger while his fingers typed furiously on his phone. Once he saw me, he immediately put his phone in his pocket and gave me a soft smile.

"What was that about?" I asked out of curiosity.

"What do you mean?" Johnny said feigning an air of pretense.

"I mean why were you so mad?"

"Its nothing, just overdue homework. Now, why don't you sit with me today and get used to calling me your boyfriend?" Johnny said with a mischievous grin.

After rolling my eyes, he took my hand and dragged me towards the Elites table and in between him and his friends.

I could feel all the eyes on us and the hushed whispers from the students across the cafeteria.

As I sat next to Johnny, Jayden gave me a weird look and a glare telling me that I'm not gonna escape her interrogation.

Glancing around me, I rubbed my hands together in nervousness, feeling so self-conscious about the stares that I was getting.

"Hey, are you okay?" Johnny asked, looking straight into my eyes.

"Yea, I'm fine..... I'm just not that hungry today, I think I'm just gonna go to class and finish some homework first." I replied, glancing nervously around.

"Alright sure. Stay safe." He said as I left hurriedly.
...
I sat down on a wooden bench over looking the field, staring at the sky. I felt numb inside, some people would probably scoff at me and say that I should be grateful for all the attention I had, but they didn't understand.

I just wanted to be normal, live my life without anyone and everyone breathing down my neck. This happens so often now that I felt nothing.

I should feel scared, angry or confused but instead, I couldn't even feel the same emotions as a normal person. That's just the life I've had and I've learned to live with it.
...
Hey. It's me after 365930 days :)

i hope you enjoyed this chapter