SIXTEEN ~ He Looks So Perfect

Sixteen

~*~*~*~*

ZAYN'S P.O.V

"Zaynie?" Niall asked.

"Yea baby?"

"Why won't you come in the dressing room with me and see if this outfit looks good on me?" He questioned sticking his head out the door, eyebrows furrowed.

"Alright." I walked inside the dressing room and locked the door. When I turned around I glanced Niall up and down wearing a nice, red button shirt slightly opened at the top, showing a little chest, and black skinny jeans that showed off his perfect round bum.

"So... What do you think?" He smiled and twirled in a circle.

"I think... Damn you look so fucking sexy..." I whispered biting my lip. I pulled him close and began assaulting his neck.

"Zayn...Stop." He whimpered pushing me away.

"What? Don't like my kisses?" I pouted fluttering my eyelashes.

"We can't be seen in here together... They might think something's up." He whispered.

"Well then, how 'bout we make this fast?" I slowly began unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off his pastel white body.

"You know what...?" He breathed out in a low whisper.

"What?" I blinked.

"I think that we should...get ready to leave" He giggled pulling away.

"Your a fucking tease blondie" I cursed.

"I know I am." He winked.

Niall shooed me away as he was trying to dress himself in the clothes he came in with. Reluctantly, I stepped out the door and sat down on the chair i was in before and waited. I could hear the clothing as it was being slipped on. A few minutes later, Niall came out with his blonde hair all other the place and I just smiled. 

We walked over to the cash registers where Niall purchased some clothes he liked. After gathering all the bags, we made our way out of the store to go find Liam and Harry.

-by rockstar17girl (The New Co-Writer)