F I F T E E N~ You Got Me Wrapped Around Your Finger

Fifteen

~*~*~*~

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile :(
I know I'm a horrible person :|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I brought my head up from his shoulder.

"Hi." I giggled.

"Hi." He smiled.

I began giggling like crazy. I didnt mind giggling by him anymore. I feel comfortable with him near me.

He kissed the corner of my mouth, making me blush. I heard my phone ring in the distance.

UGH who could be calling now!?! Cant I just spend some time with my man in peace?!?!

I groaned removing myself from Zayn's warmth. I shivered from the loss of contact. I walked to the kitchen counter, I could feel Zayn's eyes burning my back.

I smirked and began to sway my hips. I looked over my sholder and saw him biting his lip. I winked and made my way to the counter.

I picked it up and ssaw that it was Liam calling. I tapped the green answer button and brought it to my ear.

"Hello!!!" I smiled.

"Hey there sunshine!" Liam laughed.

"What's up?" I asked, leaning against the counter.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with Harry an I?" He asked.

I heard Zayn aproaching me. He slowly walked across the floor. I began to get desperate for his touch.

"Can Zayn come?" I asked biting my lip.

Zayn grabbed my waist and pulled me too him. He turned me around so my back was against his chest. He began kissing up my neck.

"Fine." Liam groaned, his voice full of jealously.

Zayn began to suck on my neck making me weak. He sucked harder causing me to let out a long moan.

"Ni...? Are you okay?" Liam asked obviously still jealous.

"I-im fine. See you 10?" I shivered from the sweet things my boyfriend was doing to me.

"Yeah we'll pick you guys up." Liam replied.

"Okay. Bye Li." I said quickly.

"Bye Ni." I quickly hung up.

I turned around and wrapped my arms on Zay'n neck.

I roughly grabbed his head and brought his lips to mine. He quickly kssed me back.

It was quick and rough kiss, but it was perfect.

We pulled away, both breathing heavily.

"What's the plan love?" Zayn whispered in my ear.

"Liam and Harry are coming to pick us up to go to the mall." I breathed.

Zayn unwrapped his arms from my waist. I frowned nt satisfied at his decisions. He chuckled.

"Lets get you ready." He laughed.

"But I wanna go in your clothes." I pouted.

His eyes glazed over.

"Okay. Can't say no to you." Zayn smiled.

I kissed his cheek and pulled away from his comforting touch. I heard a car door slam from outside. Grabbing Zayn's hand, I dragged him to the door. I twisted the knob to see Liam in a "about to knock" position.

His smile was bigger than Jupiter.

"Hey Ni!" He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. His warmth engulfing me. I snuggled into his arms and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Eh hem." I could hear Zayn clear his throat behind me. Pushing Liam away I turned to Zayn. I kissed him on the cheek reassuringly.

Liam scratched his neck with a sheepish smile. Harry shot me a wink.

What the hell...?

"Shall we go?" I asked awkwardly.

The boys nodded as we began walking to Liam's car.

Liam and Harry sat in the front with Liam driving. Zayn and I sat in the back seat.

Liam shut the door and started the engine. He backed carefully out of the driveway but quickly.

As we pulled out of the neighborhood into the highway Harry turned on the radio.

He flipped through a couple stations.

I walk a lonely road, the only road I've ever kno-

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the dead bite-

She looks so perfects standing there in my american apparel-

Climbing out the back door, didn't leave a mark, no one knows its you Miss Jackson. Found another victim but no ones going to find Miss Jackson...

"KEEP IT ON!" I screamed.

Harry took his finger off the buttons, enjoying the song as well.

Liam looked at me through the mirror with a smile on his face.

Liam and I knew what to do.

"You put a sour little flavor in my mouth now. You move in circles hoping no ones going find out. But we're so lucky kiss the rain and let them now down. Looking for the time of your life." I sang out.

"A pretty picture but the scenery is so loud. A face like heaven catching lighting in your nightgown. But back away from the water babe you might drown. The party isn't over tonight." Liam sang the next verse.

"Heeeeeeeeey where will you be waking up tomorrow morning? Heeeeeeeeey out the back sort goddamn but I love her anyway." We sang together.

"Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, are you nasty? Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson are you nasty? Are you nasty?" We sang together.

"Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?" Liam sang loud.

"Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway." I sang after.

A few more verses and choruses later the song was over. Liam and I had huge smiles on our faces.

I looked over at Zayn. His eyes full of love. Harry had the same expression. I swear if Liam weren't driving, Harry would grab him and song the hell out of him. While Zayn who had the opportunity, didn't take it.

"Wait for what I'll do to you when we get to the mall." He whispered darkly in my ear, licking my earlobe lightly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hai...
I understand if you hate me now...
But I'll make it up too you... I'll try updating more often. Sorry about the VERY late update. BUT whoever gets the titles to those songs in the chapter right get a dedication when I'm all done with this book! Yeah I'm giving out dedication in the end so... LETS DO THIS THANG!
Till my next update!
CHAO