NINE~ Let's Go Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

Nine

~*~*~

I jumped off the couch to grab plates for the two of us. I sprinted to the kitchen and searched though the cupboards.

"Plates, plates, plates..." I kept muttering to myself, only being able to find cups and bowls.

"Aha!" I exclaimed.

I pulled two paper plates out of the brown wood cupboards. I fist pumped the air triumphantly. As I celebrated my victory of finding the plates I heard a chuckle from the doorway. I slowly turned around and saw Zayn laughing his ass off.

"What are you laughing at?!" I said trying to act tough but I bet the blush on my face gave my tough guy act away...

"Aww calm down NiallBear!" He coo'd.

That just made my face even redder.

Man this boy can make me turn into a tomato...

"Its not my fault that it takes forever to find plates in this house!" I pouted.

"Can you tell me why it takes forever to find plates in a house that you lived in forever?" Zayn teased.

"My mum keeps moving them! I swear she can't stand them being in the same place each day!" I pouted. My pink lip sticking out, my eyebrows furrowed together.

I swear I saw Zayn shift uncomfortably and cross his legs.

He couldn't have a... no impossible.

I gulped and try to clear the thought out of my head.

"Let's eat w-why don't w-we?" I asked shakily.

Zayn nodded.

I handed him a plate and he immediately put it on his 'area'. I tried to pretend that I didn't notice so I just kept walking.

I walked through the doorway with Zayn following close behind.

Once I walked into the lit room, I immediately went to the tiny glass table where the pizza laid.

I sat down on the couch and opened the lid.

I swear it was glowing...

I examined it...

Perfectly cooked, pepperoni in all the right places, the cheese noticeable inside the crust...

I moaned.

I broke away from the beauty when I saw another beautiful thing sit next to me.

"Let's dig in." I told Zayn who looked uncomfortable.

He nodded.

I took the first slice and set it on my plate.

Zayn reached over and grabbed his piece.

I immediately started murdering my pizza.

I moaned loudly when the cheese melted on my tongue making me go into a certain sensation that only pizza can get me into.

I heard a groan from next to me and turned to see Zayn staring at me. I swear I saw a bit of lust in his eyes...

Once he realized that I saw him, he shoved the whole piece down his throat.

"Dis is dodo." Zayn said through his mouthful.

My pants started to tighten...

Old people kissing, old people kissing. I kept repeating in my head to help keep my 'little friend' down...

Luckily it worked.

We finished eating the pizza laughing and joking to keep the awkwardness down.

Ricardo even joined in.

He would jump on my lap and shower me with kisses and then he would go to Zayn and do the same.

"Hey Niall?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah Zaynie?" I asked him.

"Can I umm.. like you know... stay the night? I know your mum wont be home until tomorrow but you know... Can I?" My heart began to race,

Zayn, the ZAYN asked to stay overnight!

What do I say?!

What do I do?!

"Yes. Yes you can." I said calmly although on the inside I was screaming and rolling on the floor.

"Okay." He smiled cheekily.

We sat in silence a few moments.

"Um Ni? Its a little late anad its too dark outside to drive back home so can I borrow some clothes? Please?" Zayn asked looking deep into my eyes.

I was breathless so I just nodded.

"Cool." He smiled.

AHBFUSEFEAFUBAIFBIWFBEABUVBOIFHWOIFHEQUFBRUBGUBGIEHEOHURHUEBEIOHEOQFJ

Those are my thoughts about this situation.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ok I know its short but don't hurt me !!!!

Heres yet again another update for al of you!

Remember vote, comment, fan and share!!!!!!!!!