TEN~ Right Now, Everything Is New To Me

Ten
~*~*

We watched movies and ate more food.

We realized it was getting late so we decided to get into pajamas.

"So um... Do you, you know want to come with me to my room too... Get you some clothes..?" I said awkwardly.

Nice being the awkward person you are Niall!

"Sure." Zayn said simply.

We got off the couch and walked through the doorway that lead to the kitchen.
We both made our way through the kitchen, Zayn still following me close behind.

Once we reached the staircase, I let Zayn go first before I went up.

When we got to the top of the stairs, we walked to my room. Since my door was closed I twisted the silver handle and pushed it open.

My room was pretty big. it was neat and tidy, just the way I liked it.

"You can um sit on the bed. I'll um get the clothes." I explained, still being an awkward turtle.

He sat down without a word.

I scampered off to the drawers and began searching.

I grabbed a t shirt and some sweats and brought them over to Zayn.

He thanked me.

I went back to the drawers and searched for a t shirt and sweats for myself.

When I turned around, I saw Zayn already undressing himself.

My breath caught in my throat.

He wasn't facing me, so he couldn't stop me from admiring him.

His back muscles flexed as he moved his arms around. His back looked so smooth and soft, I just wanted to rub my hands on it, scratch my nails against it as he fucked me into the sheets...

I let out a long loud moan.

"Um... Niall?" Zayn questioned.

Shit! I immediately blushed.

"S-sorry." I grabbed my shirt and sweats and I began to leave the room.

"Niall you don't have to change in the bathroom! You can change in here. I mean we're both guys right?" I gulped.

I turned around and began walking back to my bed where Zayn stood.

I slowly took off my shirt. I wasn't trying to be seductive or anything. I was just nervous with Zayn, the guy that I lusted over and practically loved, being half naked in the room with me.

I took the shirt off over my head and threw it on to the floor.

I wasn't really skinny. I went to the gym a lot, so I have a faint outline of a soon to be six pack.

I went to my pants and took the buckle off. I looked over at Zayn who's eyes were dark with what looked like lust and desire as he watched my fingers move across my pants.

I swallowed hard and unbuttoned my pants and undid the zipper. I pulled them down revealing my black briefs.

I kicked the pants off my legs.

Next thing I knew, I was pinned on to the bed.

I gasped and looked to see Zayn towering over me. The used to be honey brown eyes, now pitch black with desire as he examined my face.

I was really shocked. This isn't real... it can't be.

Zayn looked from my eyes to my lips as if deciding to make a move.

Next thing I knew, his lips were attached to mine.

I was very surprised now that I didn't react at first. He grunted catching my attention, causing me to move my lips back.

His lips were warm and plump, with little roughness on them, but I loved it. He licked an outline around my lips before taking the bottom one into his mouth. He bit it slightly and pulled it a little far back and then let go of it causing me to groan.

He connected our lips again and licked my top lip.

I opened my mouth and he shoved his tongue inside.

He began to explore. His tongue touching every part of my mouth. I brought my tongue into this and we began to battle. I moaned into the heated kiss.

Our tongues clashed until Zayn won causing him to be able to stick his tongue down my throat.

I couldn't breathe from all this intensity so I pulled away.

We were both gasping for breath, Zayn staring into my eyes the honey color coming back.

He rolled off me and we were both still gasping for air.

Zayn kissed me... he KISSED ME.

I had this hot feeling in my stomach.

I licked my swollen red lips.

I could still taste the saliva from his mouth on them.

"Zayn..." I said trailing off.

"Niall... I know you're wondering why I did that."

I sure as hell am.

"It's just that, I've always felt attached to you. I always have this warm feeling in my stomach when I see you. I thought it was nothing so I didn't think about it. but seeing you, in your state of most perfection, your body, your blush, your adorableness, I couldn't help myself."

I was breathe less once again.

He admitted that he likes me...

"So are you gay now?" I asked blushing once again.

He smiled.

"I guess so."

"But why would you hang out with me if you knew I was gay? You weren't gay before you started hanging out with me." I questioned him remembering the rumors of him fucking a girl every weekend.

"I've actually always been gay. I just had girlfriends cause they'd help me satisfy my needs. I'm not saying I used them. I'm not like that." I nodded understanding.

"So does this make us... a 'thing' now?" I blushed.

Zayn grinned.

"If you want to be." I grinned as well.

He yawned.

"Lets sleep." I said, Zayn agreed.

I pulled to covers open and we both crawled in, Zayn pulling me closer to his chest. I reached over and turned the light off.

"I love you Zaynie." I let the words that I've been dying to say since day one out.

"I love you Nialler. I'll always love you. I won't let anyone hurt you, I'll never leave you."

I smiled and closed my eyes.

I heard Zayns breathing slow into a steady rhythm.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face next to the one I love.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ziall love!!! AHHHH!!! IM FREAKING OUT!!! ARENT THEY SO CUTE?!

That kiss tho X_____X

Here's an update! Thank you all for the votes and comments and especially thank you for 2K reads! You guys are amazing!!!

Vote, comment, fan, and share!!!