F O U R T E E N~ More Than A Feeling

Fourteen

~*~*~*~

PICK UP DA PHONE! PICK UP DA PHONE!

I groaned rolling on my side and opening my eyes, still heavy with sleep.  Slowly, I brought my hands to my eyes and rubbed them hard.  I blinked my eyes to make the black spots disappear. I slowly reached my arm across my pillow to grab my annoying phone.

            PICK UP DA PHONE

            “SHUT UP!” I groaned.

            I pressed the green answer button not bothering to check who was calling me at this ungodly hour.

            “Hello?” I  croaked out.

            “Hey baby.” I could practically hear him smile.

            “Hi Pooh.” I grin, feeling giddy.

            “Can I come over?” He asks shyly.

            He’s adorable.

            “Of course Zaynie!” I exclaim, my grumpy mood gone.

            “Okay I’ll be over in 10. Love you Bear.” He coos.

            “Love you Pooh.” I hung up. 

             I jumped off my bed, suddenly full of unknown energy. As I was sprinting down the stairs, I almost trip over Ricardo who sat in the middle of the staircase.

            “Hey buddy boo!” I grasp his little body lightly and bring him to my chest.

            “How’d you sleep? Sorry for not letting you come in my room bub.” I kissed his little head.

            “You hungry??? Daddy’s going to get you some food. How does that sound?” He licks my face and wags his little tail.

            “God you’re adorable…” Says a voice from the kitchen doorway.

            I whip my head around to see my Zayn leaning against the doorway.

            God, he’s sexy.

            He wore a tight leather jacket that hugged his frame, a navy blue shirt that also hugged his frame and gray skinny jeans that hugged his legs making me go crazy.

            He slowly made his way towards me, swaying his hips a bit. Bottom lip slightly bitten in by his perfect teeth.  His intimidating eyes scanning my tiny frame up and down.

            “Hey baby.” He said in a low voice.

            He takes the cup of dog food I was bout to put in Ricardo’s bowl and poured it in. He gently took Ricardo and set him on the ground.

            He rubbed his hands up and down my arms giving me goose bumps.

            “You look sexy in my clothing.” He whispered in my ear .

            His lips brushed across my cheek slowly. Eventually he reached my lips. He kept his lips hovered over mine making me quiver in desperation. Slowly, every second killing me, he pressed his lips to mine.

            They moved together hungrily and desperate to feel every inch of each others mouths. Zayn ran his hands over my chest his hands absorbing every single curve and detail of it. He lightly rubbed his fingers across my groin causing me to gasp. He removed his hand and planted them on my waist, digging hids thumbs into my hips.

            He roughly pushed me back into the counter, making my knees go weak. He noticed and moved his hands to my butt and squeezed signaling for me to jump. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled away his eyes looking deep into mine. A thin line of spit in between us.

            “Hi.” I smiled.

            “Hi.” He giggled.

            He carried me to the couch in the living room and sets me down.  He plops down next to me. I couldn’t handle it so I climbed on to his lap and straddled his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He brought his arms around my back and put his head on my shoulder.

            “I love you.” I whisper.

            “I love you too.” He whispers back.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for a MONTH!!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie!!!

PLEASE vote comment share and maybe even follow…?

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Sorry its all weirdly spaced out :P I was using Microsoft Word too type and just got to lazy to fix everything XD