❺ ; tickle fight

[ listen to the song above with headphones! it sounds like a live concert in your ears, and the song i've chosen fits the story well - it enhances the reading! ]     

  [ ☾ ]  

it was one of the biggest fights they had ever had. smaller squabbles over little things ended in an hour max., and a bigger argument they'd had a few months prior lasted just a day - they'd loved each other too much to stay mad for long.

both were surprised when it took them almost a week to find each other and make up. there was a bit more yelling, a bit of tears, a bit of other stuff too, but ultimately they came to an understanding.

felix was to join his older brother's rebellion. it was his choice, and his boyfriend respected that.

jisung would never join. and felix couldn't convince him. 

but, it was the time to put disagreements aside - nothing could distract felix from the way he was so close to the boy he loved, arms tangled around his waist and legs tangled with his too, that he could feel him breathing. he would never get over the heart-shaped smile that would appear on the adorable boy's face whenever he talked about one of his passions. he couldn't stop his eyes from landing on the love bites on his smooth skin - remnants from their "making up" session earlier - that disappeared beneath the hoodie of felix's he'd stolen. he'd been searching, thinking about it whenever they were together, but there wasn't a word or sentence that could properly express every single emotion the boy lying with him made him feel.

jisung was trying desperately (and in vain) to calm his erratic heartbeat. it raced from their close proximity, and he knew his boyfriend would tease him about it if he noticed. the way his pulse sped up hadn't changed from when he'd first developed feelings for his best friend - his heart would feel fluttery, there would be butterflies flying around like idiots in his stomach, and he wouldn't be able to stop thinking about felix. felix, felix, felix. he used to think he'd caught some sort of disease. now, he knew that was just what love felt like. chaotic, yes. but still good. sometimes he felt like he would explode, like he just wanted more and more and closer and closer but it still wouldn't be enough. 

it started off as a sneaky peck on the cheek when felix leaned forwards a bit to move his arm (pins and needles were the worst ). it turned into a tickle fight. felix won, getting jisung to surrender by smothering his face in kisses. 

'hey, lixie.'

'yeah?'

'want to know who's even more beautiful than all the stars?'

'who?' felix grinned, a loving look in his eyes - he had an idea of what the answer would be.

jisung cackled, 'me,' and was promptly pushed off the bed.