Chapter 13: "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, SQUIDWARD!?!"

Start from the beginning

"I REALLY don't want to know."

I shrugged my shoulder and Kelsey got up from the ground and gave us a flirtatious wink, "I'm gonna use the shower Bae, unless, you know, you want to join...."

I flipped her off.

She laughed and merrily skipped her puke covered body into the bathroom.

Tina looked at me and asked, "What the hell was that?"

I smiled secretively and shrugged my shoulders, "You didn't want to know...."

"You're right, I don't," she said shrugging.

She turned back around and plopped on the bed, and I followed suit and plopped right next to her.

"You guys are so damn weird," she said laughing, "I can only imagine what---"

Just then the next visitors arrived at my room.

Elizabeth and Lea walked in and took in everything just as Tina had.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE," Tina yelled.

Damn you, Tina.

Elizabeth shrugged just as Kelsey made her way out of the bathroom soaking wet.

Then Lea gaped and said, "You guys had a threesome without me, again!?"

"WHAT?!"

Lea and Liz moved as Rae, Nina, and Val stood wide eyes and shocked at her.

Damn you, Lea.

They shut the door and Nina looked at us and said, "One soaking wet Kelsey, one frustrated looking Tina, one half-naked Aubrey, puke on the floor, torn window curtains, clothes on the floor,an empty vodka bottle on the floor, and is that blood on the bed? And.... I don't even want to know."

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO," Rae shouted out of no where, "I WANT TO PARTAY!"

I smiled and Elizabeth shrugged nonchalantly as if all this was normal and conjured up a bottle of vodka and tequila and 8 shot glasses.

"Just to be clear I stole- I mean borrowed- this from the downstairs kitchen so if they miss it.... it wasn't me," she said smiling deviously.

Then, they all started stripping down into their undergarments.

I swear the things we do....

HELL, even Tina stripped.

So here we are eight half-naked girls, alcohol, and a disastrous room.

"ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, SQUIDWARD!?!"

"HELL YAH!" Rae replied.

The Elizabeth turned on the music.

"When I walk on by, girls be lookin like damn he fly..."

I smiled evilly.

Kelsey screamed, "YES!"

We danced for a little bit.

Then the part came, "I'm sexy and I know it!"

We all screamed it at the top of our lungs "Wiggle,wiggle,wiggle,wiggle, wiggle yeah," we all screeched twerking our butts like Miley Cyrus.

I smiled evilly as we all attempted to

twerk.

"EPIC FAIL!" Someone screamed.

"Oh. My. God," someone said from the door.

I turned my was toward the door.

"I knocked and no one answered," he said.