"I don't want to keep serects between us." I looked at Alina then Julia. "Julia, my mom was the cause of Alina's parents death." 

Julia's eyes darkened. 

"What?" She gritted. "How long have you known?" 

"For a while, but I didn't want to ruin Christmas or New Years so I kept it to myself." I sighed. "I didn't want to shatter Alina's light. Her light was already fractured, I didn't want to break it." 

"Did he?" Julia looked at her. 

"At first" Alina's sat up. "But then I realized that he was suffering this whole time, blaming himself for something that wasn't even his fault." Alina looked at him. 

"But it is..." I sighed clinching my jaw shut. "I created him." 

"Created what?" Alina looked at me with horror in her eyes. "His name is Vig. He was my best friend until my mom turned him evil." 

"So this pickle man who killed my parents...you created him?!" Alina stood, I could her the pain in her voice. It killed me. 

I nodded. 

"After she turned him evil I had no control over him." I covered my face with my hands. 

My only best friend I had growing up and she turned him into a weapon. I couldn't hold back the tears as I remembered everything. All the pain hit me at once. I felt the evil of the darkness start to creep in.

But then I heard her voice. "Clayton, calm down." 

"Listen to me." Her voice was calm. "You're not to blame." 

"She's right." Julia said. "You didn't do any of this, your mother did and she will pay." 

"I told him last night, I wanted to make things even with him." She looked at Julia. 

"You mean, kill his parents?" Julia's eyes widened. 

"I wanna help." I sniffed. "The only who can actually take down my parents is Alina." 

She looked at with wide eyes. 

"I guess I'm in too." Julia smiled. 

After we've all calmed down we went out to the mall. It was peaceful until Eli popped up. 

"Get away from them!" She shouted making a huge scene. 

I arched my brow at him. 

"I know who you are." He pointed a finger at him. "Get away from him girls, he's dangerous." 

"How so?" I asked. 

"Your parents are the master of evil, your the Prince of Darkness." He said. 

I closed my eyes. I didn't want Alina to know about that. 

"It doesn't matter if you play off that fact that you're a good guy, once your parents die or step down the power of evil will be passed down to you." He stated. 

Alina and Julia both looked at me in shock. 

"W-what?" Alina pressed her lips together. "Prince?" 

"You agreed to help us kill your parents even though you knew that the powers of evil would be passed down to you?" Julia said. 

"How could you." The look of betrayal on Alina broke my heart. "Were you using me this whole time? You knew I was the only who could kill her, you wanted to be that powerful that..." 

"Can we talk about this someone else?" I sighed. 

"Talk?" Alina laughed. "All you do is tell half truths." 

"I promise I'll tell you everything just please..." 

I watched as she took off the necklace she placed it in my hand. 

"It hurts me knowing that I can't unlove you." Hearing the pain in her voice brought me to my knees. 

I can't become weak. 

Stay strong Clayton. 

Saying it didn't work. What little light I had in me faded away as I watched Alina walk away from me. I felt my demons awaken. My true self. I could already see my mom's proud smile. The demons I've been fighting since I was ten finally we're unleashed. 

The only one who can stop me is Alina. 

° Alina's POV °

Something told me to look back, so I did. I gasped as I saw Clayton staring at me. Well I think it's Clayton. His eyes were pitch black. He has a creep smile on his face. Wings, he had pitch black wings. 

Clayton has wings? 

I gasped as this shadow like thing came darting at me. I grabbed Julia and fell to the ground. 

"Did you see that?" I asked looking at her. 

"What was that?" She looked at me. 

I stared at Clayton. 

"Clayton's demons." I sighed. 

"D-d-demons?" Julia stuttered. 

I stood up looking around. I could see that most people here were humans. 

"Clear the mall!" I shouted. 

"What are you going to do?" Julia asked. 

"Fix this." I said walking towards him. 

"He's dangerous, stay away from him." Eli shouted making a fire around him. 

I laughed as I walked throw it. 

"Clayton." I walked over to him, kneeling in front of him. 

⊶❃❃❃⊷

𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣.