"I saw Matt and I freaked out. I couldn't help it."

I admitted and she smiled.

"It's okay sweetie."
She said as my eyebrows crinkled in confusion.

"Bu-"
"I'm letting this slide Ally, I think you should take that deal."
She said and I nodded slowly as the elevator door opened to Chris's floor.

"I want some cookies."

I mumbled.

"What?"

"I don't know."
I said feeling weird. She shook her head. 

"Now, Chris is freaking out because everyone knows where you've been but him... So I'd go tell him where you've been the past hour and a half."

She said as we were almost to his door.

"But he'll get mad if he finds out I-"
"Tell him."
She interupted me as we stopped at the door. I let out a shaky breath and opened the door.

"Ally!"
Chris's relieved voice said as I walked in. Bailee, Kristi, Cassy and his parents all stood up. I walked over to him as they walked to the door. Once they left I looked up at his worried eyes.

"Where'd you go? No one would tell me anything."
He said and I sighed.

"I saw Matt on the 3rd floor of the hospital and kind of went a little physco."
I said and his eyes widened.

"What do you mean?! What happened?!"
"I-I saw him walking down the hallway and got... how do I put this? Very, very angry. I punched him in the face and screamed at him. I couldn't stop hittting him and then was dragged away, I bit whoevers hand was trying to cover my loud mouth and they dropped me. I went a little more physco and some nurses pinned me down. Drugged me and I was out cold."
I said summarizing it horribly. 

"Ally!? What the fuck?!"
He yelled and I smiled a little.

"It's actually quite funny if you think about it."
I said smiling. His frown was worse now.

"Not really! Are you okay?"
He asked immediatly.

"Yeah I'm fine... Matt's face isn't though."

I said laughing. I swear it was the drugs because I couldn't be serious. Wasn't my mom supposed to be watching me right now?

"Ally has the shot fully worn off yet?"
He asked me and I shrugged.

"Why?"
I asked smiling and he shrugged. 

 "You aren't being very serious..."
He said and I snorted. My eyes were feeling heavy now.

"Are you tired?"
He asked as I blinked my eyes slowly and shrugged sitting down in the chair. The door opened and Macy and Niall walked in.

----------------

Macy's POV:

 "Hey guys!"
I chirped walking into the hospital room with Niall. Chris was sitting up in the hospital bed while Ally was in a chair looking, really tired.

"Hi!"
She said a little overly excited. You could tell by the way she spoke something was off.

"Uhm, mind if we come in?"
I asked as Ally slumped down in her chair more.

"Not at all, have a table. Er I mean seat."
She said slowly then giggled. Niall laughed and I hit his gut making him stop. I looked over at Chris and gave him my best "what the hell?" face.

"What you do to her lad?"
Niall asked as Chris sighed.

"Someone thought it'd be a good idea to attack Matt in the hallway, go all physco and have a bunch of nurses hold her down then drug her."

Chris said referring to Ally. My eyes widened.

"Oh god! W-Wait so they just dumped her in here with the shot still in her system?"
I asked.

"She just started acting funny."
He said and I nodded.

"Well do-"

Before Niall could finish his sentence the door opened behind us and Ally's mom walked in.

"I should probably get Ally home before she-"

She stopped in mid sentence and all of our eyes followed where hers were heading. Ally was  curled up in a ball, passed out in the chair. Oh gosh.

"I'll just have to wake her up."

She said walking over to her. Crouching down she shook Ally's arm gently.

"Ally wake up."
"I already told you no yesterday mom."
Ally mumbled.

"Come on sweetie we need to go home."
She said shaking her more. Ally didn't move.

"Wake up. Ally get up this isn't funny."
Her mom said but she was out cold. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing as I turned to Niall.

"Maybe you should carry her to her mom's car?"

I suggested to him. He nodded and walked over to her and her mom. He scooped her up and turned to her mom.

"Lead the way."
He said smiling. She looked at Ally funny.

"My daughter."
She said smiling and shaking her head. Turning around she walked towards the door with Niall following behind.

"Thank you."

I said to him, he nodded then walked out the door carrying Ally's little body.

Once the door closed I turned to Chris.

"How's she been?"
I asked him walking over to sit in the chair Ally was in.

"Well if you count lying to the police, still not telling me what happened and attacking Matt good then she's fine."
He said sounding stressed and worried.

"She still hasn't told you?!"
I asked suprised. His eyes shot up at me.

"What do you mean? Do you know?"
He asked and I paused.

"Uh-well-she... yeah."

I stuttered out.

"But I guess I'm with her on this one now that I think about it... It wouldn't be good to tell you while you're like this."
I said and he massaged his temples.

"You don't know how bad this is killing me."

He said and that feeling deep inside my stomach started happening where I felt bad for someone.

"Is it that bad?"
He asked softly. My eyes started tearing up when I thought about it so I quickly stood.

"Well I better go make sure your girlfriend gets home alright."
I said changing the subject and walking to the door, whiping my eyes.

"Macy."

I turned around and looked at him.
"Chris all I'm telling you, is he didn't just hit her."
I said sadly and before he could say anything I was out the door and down the hall with tears forming in my eyes.

------------------------

Okay COMMENT please dear lord PLEASE COMMENT! Tell me what you think!

I seriously LOVE your comments, votes, reads and fans.

Keep it up loves! xoxo

-Jess