Zipping it back up I walked back into the bathroom and changed into my clothes.

Once I was finished I put away my mess and started to brush my hair. Running the brush through my wet hair I left it down so it could air dry.

I put the brush down and made my way out the bathroom. Bear was now wide awake and bouncing on the bed, I softly chuckled and picked him up.

I walked out of Luckys room with Bear in my arms. Once we were out the room I shivered feeling the cold air touch my bare thighs. Since the shirt only covered up to my mid thigh I didn't have anything covering them.

Looking at the bottom of the steps I whimpered at the thought of being down there alone.

I know what I saw, it was a man with baggy clothes on. He just watched me as I screamed, just standing there doing nothing.

I sat down at the top of the steps and set Bear down. He barked and ran around the floor. I giggled as he started to chase his tail.

Hearing more thunder hit the sky I whimpered and Bear yelped. He ran up to me and settled himself in my lap.

I softly smiled down at him and rubbed his ear.

"It's okay, it's just thunder." I whispered.

I've hated thunder since I was a kid. The sudden booms scare me. I remember when there would be a storm I would hide under my blankets and cry in fear until someone came and cuddled with me.

"Hey." Stefan spoke breaking me from my thoughts.

"Hey." I whispered keeping my gaze down at Bear.

"Come on, let's go make breakfast." He said.

I looked up at him and he had his hand stretched out for me. I took it and he helped me up. We made our way down the steps hand in hand as we walked into the kitchen.

He turned on the light and let go of my hand. Bear immediately began moving in my arms and I set him down on the floor.

He quickly ran up to his empty bowl of food and sat down in front of it. I shook my head with a smile and went to grab his food.

Since his food was kept at the top of the fridge I couldn't reach it. I didn't even think about climbing on top of the counter this time to get it, I learned from the last time.

I looked up at it and bit my lip, trying to figure out a solution on how to get it.

"Need help?" Stefan chuckled.

I looked back at him and blushed. Nodding my head he let out another chuckle and walked up to me.

He grabbed the bag of food without any problems and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Any time." He smirked.

There's time where I wish I was tall, but I was given the height of a kid. I was short and I hated it.

I crouched down on the floor beside Bear and got on my knees. I filled his plate up with a good amount of food and he quickly dug in.