1.5.19

Okay honestly I was just bored so I decided to make this and I see a lot of people make these so I hopped onto the bandwagon :) Also, I don't give out my social media besides what is shown on my bio so pls don't ask! I like to keep stuff like that personal and I will reveal it eventually.

It's currently 9:19 AM where I am right now and it's a Saturday. Technically Winter Break just ended and honestly i'm mad depressed right now like I love sleeping. Our school starts at 7:05 AM and i'm like a zombie during the first few classes.

So since this is my first chapter I guess I should tell you some stuff about me since idk how long this book will be.

- I've been doing choir for now 5 years (and counting!)

- I STAN Blackpink and Queen (like sTAN THEM)

- I don't like tuna

- I have an iPhone 8

- I live in the United States

I'm not a really interesting person so yeah this book might be boring but you know it's fine.

Honestly give me groups or people to stan bc I got out of my BTS phase a year ago (maybe later in the book i'll tell you why) and i need groups. basically thank my parents for making me a Queen stan and the K-Pop community for making me a BP stan.

»»——⍟——««

It is currently 11:27 AM anD I JUST BURNED MYSELF COOKING EGGS. Literally nobody noticed and I now know who my real friends are 😔👊🏼

AlsO, ASK ME QUESTIONS BC IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY ABOUT MYSELF AND I DON'T WANNA SEEM LIKE A STRANGER TO YOU GUYSSS.

»»——⍟——««

It is now 2:35 PM and I just came back from a 4 year old's birthday party and literally all I did was pet the dogs because I HATE CHILDREN WITH A PASSION (there's like 2 babies i actually like and they were there) so yeah.

»»——⍟——««

It is 5:38 PM rn and I just got back from dinner (we ate at Claim Jumper) and honestly forgot it was a senior hangout. Anyway, I ate their fish and chips and omG THEIR BREADDDDD. Okay sorry so now i'm gonna go watch Rami Malek interviews and probably watch stuff on Netflix (comment some recommendations pls i need it).

This'll probably be my last update for today but you never know. I feel like this is vvv boring but you know, that's just my opinion. Okay bye.

»»——⍟——««

It is now 7:46 PM and i'm blasting my Queen music aND LOVE OF MY LIFE GETS ME IN MY FEELS ALONG WITH WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER. Please play "Love of my Life" at my wedding okay thanks 🤧

I just realized I haven't been updating "Partition" since Thursday. But like, my friend is going through stuff right now and I don't know how to cope or comfort her so I mean? I'm just not the person to come to for advice, but i'm the person to come to when you're upset and need some videos to cheer you up ;)

»»——⍟——««

It's 8:36 PM and I have to go to sleep because my sleep schedule is mESSED UP and I have to go to school in 2 days so heH. Anyway, goodnight if you're reading this at night or good morning/afternoon.

Lol okay this is boring should I even continue doing this?

»»——⍟——««