Three Tails Demon

Yumi:

Everything I saw flashed between Kiba who was trying to comfort me, and a tall golden gate. The lock on it was in flames and sizzled loudly. The beast inside was going to get me. No, no I raced toward it hoping I could put the flames out. The scene switched again to Kiba in my sights.

"Yumi you can't do this!" he told me knowing what was going on. My mouth hung open in a silent scream. I wanted to tell him I couldn't stop it, but I could not force the words out my mouth. I could sense the chakra of my team mates coming closer, and I was wishing they wouldn't come and see me turn into the three-tails. I felt that familiar transparent chakra cloak surround me, and at the momment I could see.

"Kiba I'm scared" I managed to croak. Again I saw the tall gates before me. Desperately I rushed forward in hopes of keeping the gate closed, but just as I reached the gate they swung open and the lock fell to the floor in ashes. The three-tailed, Matabit the cat demon, jumped out with claws glistening. I shrieked loudly as I was swallowed alive.

Kiba:

She seemed to zone off, and then the rest of the team arrived. By then she was attacking us, two tails had curently formed.

"W-what is that?" Sakura asked. I sighed, I really didn't feel like sharing personal information about Yumi, but I had to.

"The three tails, Matatabi has taken control of her body. Kabuto, Orochimaru's hench-man, hit her with some kind of medicine a few minutes ago" I explained. The transformed-Yumi, Matatabi, sat on a branch grinning wildly and both tails swaying side to side.

"Shikamaru what are we going to do?" Ino and Choji turned to him.

"I don't know, but Kiba you sound like you've seen this before" he said. I nodded,

"I have, and the only thing that stopped it before was a chakra supressant. No one could put it on her, but somehow I don't know how she could fight the beast that controlled her from within" I explained. The last part was a lie, I knew how she stopped it, and it was only because she cared enough for me. I would have grinned at the thought that she cared for me no matter how much she never acted like it, but this was too serious. Without warning she jumped off with long claws shinning brightly.

"We better move!" Choji yelled.

"Aw man this is such a drag" Shikamaru complained. After dodging a few attacks Yumi's third tail formed, her body increased in size, and the chakra cloak became solid. She was now the fully formed Matatabi, the three tailed beast.

Yumi/Matatabi:

My three tails waved through the air. I beared my fangs furiously. They had angered my, and would pay! I snarled loudly as I lunged towards them with claws extended. They jumped down which was a mistake. Their backs were turned now, and the minute my paws touched the tree branch I did a back flip. My body twisted as I flew through the air towards them. They realized I was attacking and dodged. My claws hit Ino as I tried to attack another.

"Fire style fire ball jutsu!" Sasuke said and exhaled a ball of fire. I fell to the ground. My beautifull fur on fire! I yowled loudly in pain and furry.

"Hit her again, now!" I heard Shikamaru. I could sense them attacking again. I managed to stand and shook out my fur.

"Water style water needle jutsu" I snarled. As I shook out my flaming fur water was shaken off and formed needles, it put the fire out and the needles hit my enemies. I gave the same wild grin before jumping up to attack the Uchiha boy, Sasuke.

"Sasuke look out!" yelled Ino and Sakura. All of the sudden I had no control of my body. I noticed my shadow had darkened. I growled furiously. Sasuke was within claws reach, and I was furious.

"Shadow posession jutsu complete" Shikamaru said.

"Nice job" Kiba said.

"Do your thing now Ino" Choji said. I growled and tried to move. By extending my claws to the fullest they just grazed Sasukes nose. So close to killing him!

"Mind transfer jutsu!" Ino said. The shadow posession jutsu was released, Ino's body fell into Choji's arms, and something new took over me.

"I have control" Ino said through my body. A hiss escaped from my mouth. The witch had control of me.

"Lets hurry and get the chakra patch on her" Sakura said. Ino had control of me and made me move towards Shikamaru. No I wasn't loosing! I snarled at her with such hatred I forced her soul out of my body. I attacked her body as she was waking up.

"Your dead!" I snarled crossly. She looked away and screamed. I smiled in delight. I was about to burry my claws through her heart when someone growled and kicked me hard in the face.

"Knock it off Yumi!" Kiba growled. As he kicked my my claws scraped his ankle. My back hit a tree with enough force to make a dent. I felt the girl, Yumi, start to wake up from with-in, but I quickly supressed her chakra. I wasn't going to loose this time.