Ding Dong

I know Kakashi's team was supposed to be the only team that did the bell test' but I decided to se the bell test for this, its fan fiction after all. I could rewrite a different test though... comment your opinoin :)

In the morning I ate well; two eggs and two strips of bacon. I dressed in a black skirt, fish-net top, a black sleeveless shirt, black arm glovers, tall black boots, and the same pink fish-hook earings. After raking a comb through my blue hair I decided I looked fine.

I then met up with Kurenai, Hinata, and Shino at the training field.

"Where is Kiba-san?" Hinata asked.

"Probably late" I muttered.

"Sorry I'm late guys" he said as he ran over. Figures he's late, only someone as obnoxious and rude as him would be.

"Would you stop glaring at me like that" he told me, his eyes were bugging out of his head when he saw me. 'I wonder what his problem was' I wondered. I looked away from him.

"Enough bickering you two" Shino ordered.

"Shino is right enough of that. Time to begin the bell training" Kurenai sensei said.

"Bell training?" Hinata asked.

"Yes, I have three bells. You are to try to take them from me, and you have until noon. If you don't grab a bell before then you will be tied to a tree without lunch If you aren't prepared to kill me then you are not ready to be shinobi" Kurenai said.

"So that's why you want us to eat breakfast" Kiba, Shino and Hinata muttered, Akamaru whimpered. I grinned like an idiot. Ha! I ate breakfast!

"Right, I'll have those bells in no time. Come on Akamaru!" Kiba said. The dog yipped loudly as he and Kiba charged towards Kurenai.

"Kiba no!" Hinata yelled, but he wasn't listening. Kiba grabbed for one of the bells as he stabbed Kurenai with his kuni. Strangely he went right through Kurenai, and vines sprung up from the ground and wrapped themselves around Kiba.

"What?! What is this?" Kiba asked as he struggled to free himself. A flower sprung up from the ground, when its petals open Kurenai stepped out. I starred in amazment, only a jonin could accomplish such a jutsu.

"I didn't say start" Kurenai said. She did a hand sign and said "Release" making the vines fade away.

"Sorry sensei" Kiba muttered.

"That's better. Now be ready. Remember you were put on teams for a reason. Start" Kurenai sensei said. We all disappeared into the woods. I looked around cautiously. No one was around.

"Yumi" someone whispered. I whipped around with a kuni-knife in my hand.

"Wait Yumi" Hinata said.

"Oh it's just you" I said lowering my kuni.

"I thought we could work together. We're supposed to since we are on the same team" she said quietly.

"You have a good point, okay" I agreed. Hinata activated her byakugon and we started planning out our attack. All of the sudden two spinning forms came out of the trees toward Kunenai.

"Flower Petal Escape Jutsu!" said Kurenai sensei. She made the hand signs of the tiger, boar, tiger, horse and ox. Kiba and the Kiba-transformed Akamaru spun right through a cloud of pink flower petals.

"Can't hide from our sense of smell" Kiba growled.

Kiba:

My chakra intensified when I used the four legs jutsu.