Squad 8; Conrad or Rival

When I woke up in the morning I was excited to wear the new clothes I'd bought. I slipped on a blue skirt, a blue top, black shoes, and pink fish hook earings. I looked in the mirror quite happy with my look. Tomarrow after I pass I'll wear the other outfit I bought. I skipped out the door wondering if Naruto was up, so I knocked on his door.

"Naruto are you up?" I called to him. 

"What? Give me a minute!" I heard him yell. I heard something hit the floor, it sounded like he had just rolled out of bed.

"Allright ready for school" he said. I blushed and looked away,

"Um Naruto. You might want to get dressed" I suggested, he was half dressed.

"What? AAAHHHH DON'T LOOK! I'LL BE OUT IN A MINUTE" he shrieked and raced back int his apartment. He came back out dressed this time.

"Uh sorry about that" he said putting his arms behind his head. We walked to the academy and sat down in the usual seats. About five minutes later the class room was filled with all the other students.

"Good morning class. Your finally on time Naruto" Iruka noticed.

"Yep because I'm a good boy" Naruto said nodding his head.

"Yeah.... right" Iruka sensei muttered. An elderly man walked in, the hokage.

"Oh wow it's the hokage" some of the other students muttered.

"Good morning I hope your all ready for the test to become genin" said Saratobi Sensei.

"Yes or course" the class said in unison.

"Remember you are the leaf village's future, so work hard and do your best" he reminded us. We lined up like yesterday and did as told. Each of us one-by one had to create three shadow-clones and preform the transformation jutsu. All passed.. except Naruto. I felt bad, but I was happy I passed. Now I'm a shinobi of the leaf.

-Pause the book... Doing some jumping here-

The next day I was siting in the back reading a book. It was one of the books I'd gotten in my room. It was interesting too. It was about wizards, and magic stuff. At the current spot on of the main character was joining a wizard guild. As I was reading the interesting manga book I heard voices in the classroom begin to argue.

"Naruto what are you doing here. This class is for genin only" Kiba asked.

"See this, I'm a genin now" Naruto said pointing at his headband.

"So they passed you finally. Must of done it out of pity" Kiba laughed. I sighed, and shook my head. I closed the book, but first marked the page I stopped at.

"Shut it Kiba, can't you be nice?" I snapped. Since he was right in front of my desk I leaned forward and hit his head with my book.

"OW, jeeze short fuse" Kiba muttered rubbing the back of his head. The little white dog that sat on his head, Akamaru, yipped loudly.

"Time for class to begin" Iruka sensei announced. "Today class as genin you'll be put on three man squads, one will have four though. You'll be with your fellow genin and a jonin" he said. The class seemed pretty excited about this. 'An elite jonin, so cool and lucky that we'll be trained by the elite' I thought. I was hoping I'd be on the same team as Naruto, he and I got along.

"Unlike Kiba who's rude and annoying, and stupid. I'd hate to be on his squad" I muttered, not realizing I was talking.

"Squad seven is Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno" Iruka said. Naruto was cheering, and Sakura was banging her billboard forehead on the desk.