Caring Team Mate

After feeding the bony little cat she decided she was going to follow me around. I didn't though she was cute and cuddly. If she were a boy I'd hug her and squeeze her and call her George. I laughed and placed the bony cat on my head. She seemed content so she just lay there curled up in a ball. I headed over to the training field hoping to have some peaceful and quiet training when I noticed Kiba there already practicing with Akamaru. I sighed and walked over towards the other side of the field. Rather than practicing my aim with kuni I'd picked up a book on ninjutsu. I looked through the fascinating ninjutsu techniques. The ones that seemed interesting were the Cat Genjutsu, Grudge Rain, Binding Snake Glare Spell, and the Cat Claws.

(Links for Jutsu will be at the bottom of the page so you know) 

I decided I'd try the Grudge Rain and Binding Snake justsu later. I continued to read up on the Cat Claw creation. 'Alow the chakra to flowinto your finger tips, focus on your nails growing into claws. The beter your chakra control the stronger and longer you can grow your nails. 

"Okay chakra control, easy" I muttered to myself. The book had a picture of what it would look like and even said that the claws could extend up to a foot or more! I continued to focus on gathering chakra in my palms and slowly letting it seep into my fingers. It felt kinda weird and my nails started to grow and sharpen. They extended an extra inch, and I couldn't go behind that. I focused and continued trying harder and harder, my nails glowed bluish and extended an another inch. I couldn't go beyond two inches. The little cat beside me watched my train curiously. 

"Nice jutsu, care to spar?" asked Kiba.

"Sure, it would be a pleasure to knock you to the ground" I said laughing. Akamaru sniffed noses with the cat that I had yet to name.

"Try not to kill me or put me in the hospital" Kiba laughed.

"No promises" I said. We both pulled out a kuni-knife and lunged. I struck out at him, the sound of metal hittng metal could be heard. While falling down towards the ground I slipped a couple papers onto my kuni's, so when my feet hit the ground I threw the kuni towards Kiba.

"Nice try you missed and-" he gasped realizing I'd thrown paper bombs. He jumped out of the way just as they exploded. 

"Caught you off guard" I said smirking. Suddenly something burst out of the smoke. I gasped when I realized they were smoke bombs. Darn it, I was now caught in the smoke unable to see. I let my chakra leave my fingers and seep into my nose, my nails shrunk back and my sense of smell became keener. I could smell his mutt-like scent, ewwww, behind me. Nice try he wasn't going to get my. I crouched down on all fours and quietly ran out of the smoke; however, Akamaru was waiting for me. He yipped loudly and jumped towards me. I avoided getting bitten, but Kiba came spinning out of the smoke using passing fang. He hit me knocking me back.

"You okay?" he asked. I struggled to get up. No broken bones, but my side hurt really bad. I propped myself up on one elbow and made the ox, boar, horse and then clapped my hands.

"Cat Genjutsu!" I shouted. Instantly the air around us shook and took on another scene. It looked like we were in a red, endless hallway. The little cat that followed me was now transparent, her eyes glowing yellow. 

"What, what is this? Genjutsu?" Kiba muttered to himself. The transparent cat snarled and raced over toward Kiba. For a bony little cat she was strong. She hurled herself at Kiba, claws unsheathed. 

"Ah get this filthy cat off me!" Kiba shouted. 

"Say you give up!" I told him.

"Why the hell would I give up?!" he asked trying to get the a cat off. Kiba kept rolling around trying to get the cat off. Every timeAkamaru tried to help the cat would hiss and show her fangs. I was beginning to come up with a few names for the feisty little cat.