Unleashed

Picture of Yumi when she transformed to the right ----------------->>>>>>>>>---------------->>>>>>>>>>

A pink, gold mixed with white colored chakra shot up around me, and I fell to the ground. Orochimaru had disappeared, but I didn't care. He had done this to me, so what ever.

"Kiba what happened?" I head someone ask, I reconized Shino's chakra .

"I don't know, Orochimaru attacked her" Kiba responded. I closed my eyes and found myself in front of a large gold and pink gate.

"I'm free!" growled a voice. A cat with three tails, snake-like eyes and tongue jumped out of the gate and swallowed me. I saw nothing else but darkness...

Kiba:

I tried to pick Yumi up, so we could take her to the hospital. Some blue and pinkish cloak started forming around her body.

"Stay away" she growled softly. I came closer towards her.

"Stay away!" she snarled. Suddenly she disappeared. I gasped when I saw she had jumped into the air. Her eyes had changed, her fingers had claws, and her teeth were more like an animals. When had she gotten so fast?! Before I knew it she punched me so hard I must have flown back 10 feet from the impact.

"Kiba are you okay" asked Kurenai sensei.

"Yeah, but why has Yumi turned into a beast?" I asked.

"I don't know, but we need to restrain her and get this on her" she told Shino and I, she held a chakra suppressant in her hand.

"You think that will work?" Shino asked. Kurenai Sensei nodded. We stood to face Yumi who had taken on a cat like appearance.

"Parasitic Insects" said Shino as a swarm of bugs flew at Yumi. They wrapped themselves around her, but they couldn't pull her down. She swung her arm and all the bugs flew off of her. Once more Shino tried to restrain her using his parasetic insects, but that only made her angry. She snarled, and lunged to attack Shino.

"Shino!" Kurenai Sesei yelled. He made some hand sign so when Yumi swung her claws at him, she went right through him. She snarled when she realized it was a bug clone. 

"Demonic Illusion, Tree Binding Death" Kurenai Sensei said after making the correct hand signs. She disappeared, and then reappeared as a tree formed behind Yumi and wrapped its branches around Yumi. Kurenai Sensei tried to slap the chakra suppessant on her forhead, but Yumi broke free of the genjutsu! She whipped around and punched Kurenai Sensei. After that she fell to her hands and knees. Yumi screamed, and another tail took form. The chakra cloak around her took on a more solid looking form. She looked like a human-size cat with two tails, snake-like eyes and fangs, and cat like claws. She snarled loudly.

"Kurenai!" Asuma yelled. He came sprinting through the trees toward her.

"You need to put a chakra supressent on Yumi" Kurenai whispered before passing out. Asuma Sensei jumped up to a tree branch. Yumi growled low and furiously. 'What happened to her?' I wondered. Suddely she lunged, but Asuma was ready. She swipped at him with claws and he used his chakra blades. Tiger and Akamaru were both hiding, obviously afraid of the form Yumi had taken to. I made the tiger hand sign, just as Yumi was about to swing her claws at Asuma I hit her with passing fang. She fell towards the ground, but she slowed her fall by holding onto the side of a tree with her claws. She sprang up towards me, but I dodged.

"Kiba, Shino, we're going to have to weaken her or restrain her to get this chakra supressant on her... by any means necessary" Asuma said. He increased the flow of chakra into his chakra blades and threw it towards Yumi. It was on course to pierce through her lung, but it litteraly bounced off of her. She raised an eyebrow and grinned showing snake-like fangs. Her eyes widened and she fell to her knees and.... well paws and let out a loud screamish growl. Another tail formed and her cat-like body increased in size. She was breathing hard now, as if the transformation pained her.